My mommy wanted to tell everykitty and their parents how much she appreciated their well-wishes and purrs. She thinks she cracked her tailbone in that nasty fall, and driving to work and sitting all day is no fun as a result, but she can tell that all the purrs are really working!
The twins and I have a lot of catching up to do . . . so . . . here goes!
First, I would like to thank the wonderfully creative Sassy for bestowing upon me this wonderful award.
- Miss Peach, for always being such a caring and loving kitty to both her parents and her friends. We love you, Miss Peach!
- Zippy, Sadie, and Speedy, for always making me laugh. I hope things calm down at your house soon so that we can visit you more often!
- Tripper, the Psyko Stray for making me think. Sometimes after I read his blog I have to think really hard. (But mostly I just laugh.)
- And last but not least, the kitties at Artsy Catsy. Even with their busy schedules, they still manage to keep us up to date.
And the wonderful Karen Jo tagged me for a meme! I've done it before, but I love having the chance to do it again. Also, the Terrible Tortie Twins were tagged for this same meme by Molly, and let me tell you, they are SUPER excited about it! Here are the rules:
You have to post who tagged you and link back to them and then to Petspix. Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?
Ok, my answers this time are:
- I would learn to drive a car, so that I could take Samantha out with me and we could go get yummy food from those drive-thru places and eat until we popped! I hear you can get fish and chicken that way. . . and mommy always brings me back straws when she goes!
- Speaking of straws, I would get a squillion straws and put them all in a great big pile and then lay on top of them. No one would take them away from me or throw them away. Instead, everyone would admire me for my treasure.
- I would grow a green paper tree so that my mommy wouldn't have to go to work to hunt the green papers everyday. That way she would stay home with me. Oh, and everyday would be pajama day! Pajama day always means more snuggling.
- I would make every door in the house have an easier latch thingy, so I could slap them all open instead of having to learn how to turn knobs. No room would ever be safe from my exploration!
- I would go outside and hunt those naughty squirrels! They are forever coming up on my porch to stare back at me through the window and taunt me with their chattering and their fluffy, twitchy tails. I'd show them!
- I'd have a room all to myself, filled with catnip and grandmama's shoes! Oooooh . . . they smell so good and make me so happy that I just have to bunnykick and purr . . . . and then bunnykick some more!
- I would go down to the basement as much as I liked and explore, explore, explore!
- I would run out the door into the backyard as much as I liked and explore, explore, explore!
- I would whap as many things as I liked without getting in trouble and climb the blinds and curtains as much as I wanted and eat as much of the doggie stinky goodness as my tummy could hold!
Since I don't think there are 9 kitties that we know out there who haven't done this meme yet, each of us will just tag one kitty.
Tybalt tags his darling tuxie princess, Samantha!
Holly tags Socks, because she wants to know him better!
Ivy tags Java, because she thinks he is a handsome mancat!