CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Wordy Wednesday

(Mommy helped make this into a wallpaper. Clicky and download if you like!)


My mommy wanted to tell everykitty and their parents how much she appreciated their well-wishes and purrs. She thinks she cracked her tailbone in that nasty fall, and driving to work and sitting all day is no fun as a result, but she can tell that all the purrs are really working!



The twins and I have a lot of catching up to do . . . so . . . here goes!



First, I would like to thank the wonderfully creative Sassy for bestowing upon me this wonderful award.


This award is given to those kitties who have consistently done an excellent job of blogging, and making the rest of us laugh, cry, and think. I would like to pass this award along to several interesting and worthy kitties.
  1. Miss Peach, for always being such a caring and loving kitty to both her parents and her friends. We love you, Miss Peach!
  2. Zippy, Sadie, and Speedy, for always making me laugh. I hope things calm down at your house soon so that we can visit you more often!
  3. Tripper, the Psyko Stray for making me think. Sometimes after I read his blog I have to think really hard. (But mostly I just laugh.)
  4. And last but not least, the kitties at Artsy Catsy. Even with their busy schedules, they still manage to keep us up to date.

And the wonderful Karen Jo tagged me for a meme! I've done it before, but I love having the chance to do it again. Also, the Terrible Tortie Twins were tagged for this same meme by Molly, and let me tell you, they are SUPER excited about it! Here are the rules:

You have to post who tagged you and link back to them and then to Petspix. Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?

Ok, my answers this time are:

  1. I would learn to drive a car, so that I could take Samantha out with me and we could go get yummy food from those drive-thru places and eat until we popped! I hear you can get fish and chicken that way. . . and mommy always brings me back straws when she goes!
  2. Speaking of straws, I would get a squillion straws and put them all in a great big pile and then lay on top of them. No one would take them away from me or throw them away. Instead, everyone would admire me for my treasure.
  3. I would grow a green paper tree so that my mommy wouldn't have to go to work to hunt the green papers everyday. That way she would stay home with me. Oh, and everyday would be pajama day! Pajama day always means more snuggling.

Holly says:

  1. I would make every door in the house have an easier latch thingy, so I could slap them all open instead of having to learn how to turn knobs. No room would ever be safe from my exploration!
  2. I would go outside and hunt those naughty squirrels! They are forever coming up on my porch to stare back at me through the window and taunt me with their chattering and their fluffy, twitchy tails. I'd show them!
  3. I'd have a room all to myself, filled with catnip and grandmama's shoes! Oooooh . . . they smell so good and make me so happy that I just have to bunnykick and purr . . . . and then bunnykick some more!

Ivy says:

  1. I would go down to the basement as much as I liked and explore, explore, explore!
  2. I would run out the door into the backyard as much as I liked and explore, explore, explore!
  3. I would whap as many things as I liked without getting in trouble and climb the blinds and curtains as much as I wanted and eat as much of the doggie stinky goodness as my tummy could hold!

Since I don't think there are 9 kitties that we know out there who haven't done this meme yet, each of us will just tag one kitty.

Tybalt tags his darling tuxie princess, Samantha!

Holly tags Socks, because she wants to know him better!

Ivy tags Java, because she thinks he is a handsome mancat!

23 meows:

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, Tybalt, thank you so much for giving us an award. We are truly honored! And now that my wayward human artist is back home, we can finally get around to posting about it!

Rocky

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are so lucky to have a fire!! Congratulations on your award! It is very well deserved. Those are fun things that you would do!

Our mom sympathizes with your mom - she's cracked her tailbone a couple of times falling off of horses. Continuing to send healing purrs to your mom.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Your poor mommy! Mine has a bad back so she knows. Remember, if it still hurts after 10 days, you should go to the doctor. Mommy also says that when your mommy lays to rest, she should put her knees up at a 90 degree angle to take pressure off her back. puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrs she feels all better soon.

Bendrix loves that Ivy is climbing the blinds! He would love to explore the basement too. One part is finished so we can go there, but the fun storage part is behind a door and we reeeeeeaaaaly want in there.

That is such a pretty picture of your sisters!

Irishcoda said...

Ouchie, so sorry to hear about Mommy Bean's tailbone--happened to me in a bad fall some 20 odd years ago and although I was Xrayed back then, the fracture didn't show up until I had to have a cat scan for trouble I was having with my back in 1992!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt

We is furry werried about your Momma. We will continue to purr until she is totally healed. WE have to really watch over our Momma's, without us they would be toast.

Concats on your awards.

Purrs
Abby

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I hope the fireside twins did not burn their furs by the fire!
--JB

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We hope your Mommy is feeling better.

~Scylla, Charybdis & Socks.

PS: I'll do the MEME as soon as I can. Thanks for tagging me. ~Socks

Anonymous said...

Wow, we are sorry that your Mom broke her tail bone. Me-owie!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Sorry your Mommy has such a nasty spill down the stairs. I hope she's all better soon! I know that must really hurt bad.

Congratulations on your award :-)

PB 'n J said...

Oh we hope your Mommy is ok, that can't be a fun injury, just think, a broken tail ;-)!

Congratulations on your award!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congrats on the award. You do do an excellent blog!. Your poor mommy! More purrs from my way to help her with her back. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

PS you must do a review of the series. I have heard of it but anything to support my cause of getting a year for us kitties would be more than welcome.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad your human is feeling better. Congratulations on your award.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Mommy beans saids "Ouchy" when she reads to me that your mommy hurt her tails bone.

Your award is very well deserveds. Concatulations!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

OH Tybalt, so sorry about your Mommy's tail bone!! Ouchie!!! We'll keep ourring for her!Thanks for the Meme, I'll get right on it. Mom and dad are busy starting a new business so I have to comment around her work! That would be cool a car to drive!! Just think of all the cool food we could check out!!
(((((Hugggs))) and nosekisses,
Your Tuxie Princess,

Mickey's Musings said...

You have a nice fireplace.I saw one at Grammie's house and liked it. Great awards too :)
So sorry to hear about your Mom :(
I'll send some purrs
Purrs Mickey

Unknown said...

you is mommy strongz. Mai mum is not. she was cying because she got scratch from meeee!! I am like your fire pictures. It look very cozy!! Me want to come sit infront of dat!!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh, I am sorry to hear that your mom has an injury.
(my mamma has not been helping me read blogs enough this week)

Congratulations on the awards!

Karen Jo said...

Ouch! I am very sorry about your Mom's tailbone. I hope it heals quickly. Congratulations on your award. I liked reading all the answers to the meme.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oh Tybalt ~!
I think learning drive cars will be very cool!!! That is a good wish!

And Holly,
YES!! Those naughty squirrels should be taken done!!

And Ivy,
I also wishing this world will be cats paradise, and we all not to worry explore outside!!

Purr,
Adan

Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Tybalt, We're glad that your Mom is feeling a bit better - we'll add our purrs to all the other ones that are healing her. You're such a thoughtful mancat to want to take Samantha out in a car, and to want a green paper tree so that your Mom doesn't have to go out. Holly, those squirrels sound pretty cheeky - we'd even help you teach them a lesson or two. Ivy, climbing up curtains could be fun, but what about going down? We do like to explore too, so we understand # 1 & # 2.

Healing purrs to your Mom,

Gypsy & Tasha

Java's Coffee House said...

Thanks for tagging me Ivy! Mommy says we do your meme soon. She also says that as soon as she figures out the teleportation machines we can teleports to see each others. Maybe we can teleport to the beach for Valentines day and has a picnic.

luvs
Java

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Congrats on your award! And thanks for sharing all of these wonderful things about you. It sure would be fun to learn how to drive the beans car.