CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Mancat Monday



Happy Mancat Monday, everykitty!


I would like to thank you all for thinking of my mommy after she was so silly and hurt her back. She is doing much better now, and she knows the improvement is thanks to all of your extra purring on her behalf!


My sisters and I are busy getting ready for Valentine's Day. I will be spending the day with my lovely Samantha, Ivy will be meeting her valentine Java for the very first time, and Holly won't say who her valentine is. She did get a secret admirer valentine through e-mail . . . I wonder who that could be?!


Mommy gave us our Valentine's Day presents early, probably because she just couldn't wait. My mommy is silly like that. =^_^= We got a new kitty cube to match the one we got for Christmas, and the best gift of all . . . a Catnip Lounger! We have pictures of it, but I think the twins are going to be putting them up for tomorrow's Tortie Tuesday. Let me tell you, that Catnip Lounger is great. All of us have rolled in it and drooled in it and napped in it and had sweet nip dreams in it. It's in front of the heatbox in mommy's room, too, which is the perfect spot! The only problem is, none of us want to share it. I'm ashamed to admit there has been some extra whapping going on in our house over it.


Oh, and before I forget . . . .


On Friday I reviewed "Fruits Basket," and there was some concern expressed that the bunny wasn't represented. Let me tell you, ALL of the chinese zodiac signs are represented, although some of them are left out of the anime. For instance, my mommy's sign is the Horse, and the character who is possessed by the horse, Ren, isn't in the anime but is in the manga. However, you all can relax . . . the sign of the Rabbit is in both the anime and manga! So the bunny is well-represented. The Sohma family member who is possessed by the spirit of the bunny is a young boy named Momiji. Momiji has a very sad background, but like Tohru is always optimistic and friendly. Momiji is super cute, and looks younger than his years. He adores everything cute, and even wears a bunny backpack to celebrate his sign! Here is a picture of the adorable Momiji.


Ok . . . I think I am now off to claim my spot on the Catnip Lounger! Wish me luck!

23 meows:

PB 'n J said...

That's a very handsome ManCat picture Tybalt! We can't wait to see your valentines presents, they sound great.

We've nominated you for an award over on our bloggie, stop by!

Purrs,
PB&J

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oooo...I can't wait to see a picture of the catnip lounger.

That's a wonderful picture of you Tybalt, you certainly are a very good looking mancat!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your Valentine's Day gifts sound wonderful! :) We are glad your mom's back is feeling better!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

A catnip lounger? Sounds very intresting!

Kavan said...

I'm very nervous about Valentine's day! Your gift was great!

Kavan

Daisy said...

I cannot wait to see a picture of the Catnip Lounger. I have never heard of that before!

Samantha & Mom said...

I'll be right over to share your Catnip Lounger with you Tybalt! Mom just got home. We are glad your Mom is doing better with her back!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrs to you,
Samantha

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a wonderful mancat picture!

And congrats on getting another cube! WTG!!!

LZ said...

That lounger sounds just amazing! I wish we got Valentine's gifts from our mom. Its so great her back is feeling better!

Kaze

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Catnip lounger? I'd love that (Skeeter and LC just DONT appreciate the pleasure of nip). Look forward to seeing what it is!

LC

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Awh man, you got a cat nip lounger!? That is awesome!! Your Mom is pretty nice to buy one (my mammma can't stop buying stupid tents).

I can't wait to see the pictures.

Anonymous said...

The Catnip Lounger sounds very wonderful. I wonder when Mom's bringing ours home?

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Ooo nip lounger sounds cool! btw we read your Fruits Basket review, Momma has seen it several times but did not know what it was. Now she is intrigued so I'm sure we will get the anime or mange soon. ~Queen Snickers

The Furry Bambinos said...

Tybalt,

A Catnip Lounger sounds fantastic! We can't wait to see the photos!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Tybalt!

Tanks so much fur vizitin' Delilah.
You looks purrty cute dere in your man cat poze.

Tank you so much fur purrin' & prayin' fur Delilah. She haz a message fur evfurry one dat I would likes to passee on:

Thank you so much for visiting while I was so very ill. Mommy thinks I almost died Friday night, so I am rebounding quickly. Mommy now believes I might be allergic to a wasp sting. It was nice to hear that all the kitties of the blogosphere were purring & praying. It helped me to have heart, and my mommy was so appreciative for all of the love.
We hope you will join us for Dr Tweety's Valentine's cruise. More details will be posted later.

Many blessings,
Delilah

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I love your mancat pose Tybalt! That cubbie sounds greats! No wonders you all don'ts want to share it.

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the catnip lounger, I don't think I have ever seen one before. Don't whap each other too hard!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Catnip lounger???? Sounds fantastic, even though I don't get affected by nip as such.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Great photo Tybalt! You look very manly and cool. I haven't watched that anime show but your review makes me want to watch it! mmmmm rabbits.

What great gifts your mommy gave you! It sounds like maybe by Thursday you'll need another Catnip Lounger.

Bendrix and I hope Ivy has lotsa fun with Java. Bendrix is a little green, but he knows Ivy deserves a Mancat like Java who can pay all his attention to her. She deserves it. He hopes she'll still tell him all the crazy things she does.

I can't wait to see who Holly's secret admirer is. It is very exciting! Have fun with Samantha Tybalt!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Wow, it looks like all yoo are as ixsited abowt VD as we are!!!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very very handsome picture~!!! I am sure all of you are already for Valebtine!!

Java's Coffee House said...

Ivy,

I'm glads you like my valentine! I can't waits for valentines day! Thank you for being my valentines!

nose kisses,
Java

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Sorry it took me so long to visit. Mommy has been engaged in a project and cut back on our puter time. How rude of her.

Glad your Mom is better. ~Socks