CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Tortie Style

Tybalt received this award from the lovely Diamond Emerald-Eyes yesterday. Way to go Tybalt! He'd like to share this award with his sweetheart Samantha, Queen Snickers and Empress, and the kitty fashionista herself, Daisy.


On to other exciting news, we Terrible Tortie Twins were officially accepted into the T.A.T.A.! You can read our submission here.

In celebration, Tybalt is letting us take over the Thursday Thirteen, and we are going to fill you in on our favorite things to do!

Favorite Activites of the Terrible Tortie Twins

  1. Opening cabinet doors and exploring.
  2. Whapping the cabinet doors so they slam loudly at 3 AM.
  3. Scratching mommy's walls, doors, and doorjambs.
  4. Bunnykicking.
  5. Flinging Poo. (Ivy)
  6. Snorting catnip.
  7. Patting mommy's face. (Holly)
  8. Loving on the doggies.
  9. Stealing dogfood.
  10. Drinking the doggies' water. (Holly)
  11. Watching squirrels and birdies out the window.
  12. Whapping the blinds loudly at 3 AM. (Ivy)
  13. Demanding affection from mommy.

27 meows:

The Furry Kids said...

Heh heh. Those are great things. I really like the cabinet door whapping and blind whapping at 3 am. Those are super fun.

LZ said...

I keep saying I have to have tortie in me somewhere! I bet we could have lots of fun together.

Kaze

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I love your T13! I like to pet mamma's face too, I did it at 2:00am this morning so she would wake up and pet me. Thank you for the sweet award! :) ~Queen Snickers

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Ah...and here I thought I was the only one that engaged in 3 am blind whapping!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Nothing is better than a bunch of bunnykicks!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is great T13~!
I almost haven't wake up Michico so early, unless I have no food.
I only "pet" Michico's face, when she forces to kiss me.

Daisy said...

Those silly torties sure sound like a handful. Congratulations on your award, and thank you ever so much for sharing with me, too!

Mr. Hendrix said...

yippie! i had no doubt the 2 of you would be tough enough. Bendrix is especially impressed with Ivy's special list. Great going Holly! Patting mommys face is a great way to get attention.

I'm not sure about woofie water. How does it taste?? Bendrix wants to know how to open cabnets!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those all sound like fun things to do! Dragonheart wakes our dad up by tapping him on the face, and we both love watching birdies and squirrels, and we always demand lots of attention.

Congratulations on your award! It is well deserved.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Excellent list!! I love to fling poo!

PB 'n J said...

That's a great list! I've never tried the whapping the cabinet doors, sounds kind of fun!

Congratulations on joining the TATA!

Pearl

Unknown said...

Wow Tybalt you is famous catz!! you has many awards!! me dont know what awards is I ask mai mom she say it is good exciting thing. Me think it is yummy!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I love bunnykicking too. How DO you open cabinets?

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Holly and Ivy, you sound like purrfect candidates for the T.A.T.A.
We love learning new stuff about our furiends. Thanks Tybalt for the Award!! (Nose kisses,Samantha)
Your FL furiends,

Java's Coffee House said...

I likes to do all thosed things except flinging poo. Ivy you were just made to be my sweetie!

nosekisses
java

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think you two kids sound like fun!

Congrats on all those awards!

Mickey's Musings said...

Congrats on your award!!
Those sure some Tough A** Torties!
Good thing Holly ids the face patter and NOT Ivy ;),heehee

Purrs Mickey

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Tybalt. Congratulations on being accepted into TATA, Holly and Ivy. I was sure that you had enough tortitude to join. That's a great list of things that you like to do. I am also glad that the poo flinger and the face patter are different cats.

Motor Home Cats said...

Those are all fun things to do. We went over to the TATA site and read your gotcha day story. It is a great one. Our Mom has never had a single kitty until Cody, and we are just glad that he gets along so well with the rest of us, as he would be very lonely if he didn't.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

MaoMao said...

Oh, those are great things to do! I love whappin anything and effurything, and I love poo flingin, ecksept I call it poop hockey. I knock out a little piece of poo and bat it all ofur the housie fur Momma to find when she gets up. HEHEHEHEHE

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

I like to pat Mom's face, and I love to bunnykick her clothes! Well, especially her bras. *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Forty Paws said...

Those are great activities! Especially the 3am stuff!

Luf, Us

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations to Tybalt on his award, and congratulations also to Ivy and Holly for their acceptance in to the TATA :-D

That's mostly a good list you two have, but I'm not so sure about some of those things :-p

Lux said...

I love the "opening cabinet doors and exploring" part - as much as I try I can only get one open and that's in the bathroom!

Congrats on your award!

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Great stuff ta do. We done most a that, but years ago. Love seeing it again!

Skeeter and LC

Jan Price said...

Hey, our Cotton was just accepted into the TATA. We read about you terrible tortie twins. Haha.

Hugs, Jff

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Too bad we are calicoes and not torties. Congratulations on getting into the club.

Scylla & Charybdis

PS Thanks for the door opening lessons Holly, I finally got the knack of it. ~Scylla