Tybalt received this award from the lovely Diamond Emerald-Eyes yesterday. Way to go Tybalt! He'd like to share this award with his sweetheart Samantha, Queen Snickers and Empress, and the kitty fashionista herself, Daisy.
On to other exciting news, we Terrible Tortie Twins were officially accepted into the T.A.T.A.! You can read our submission here.
In celebration, Tybalt is letting us take over the Thursday Thirteen, and we are going to fill you in on our favorite things to do!
Favorite Activites of the Terrible Tortie Twins
- Opening cabinet doors and exploring.
- Whapping the cabinet doors so they slam loudly at 3 AM.
- Scratching mommy's walls, doors, and doorjambs.
- Flinging Poo. (Ivy)
- Snorting catnip.
- Patting mommy's face. (Holly)
- Loving on the doggies.
- Stealing dogfood.
- Drinking the doggies' water. (Holly)
- Watching squirrels and birdies out the window.
- Whapping the blinds loudly at 3 AM. (Ivy)
- Demanding affection from mommy.