CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Mancat Monday Mail-Call

When mommy got home Friday, she told me I had mail! I was so excited.


I was even more excited when I saw who it was from . . . . . SAMANTHA!

I took the envelope to my spot on mommy's bed so that I could open it up in privacy and comfort.



My tuxie princess sent me the cutest card! And look, she put her picture on front! It was so adorable and sweet! Thank you, my sweet Sam. I will treasure it always. Purrrrs.

21 meows:

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow! what a great card! samantha is such a nice ladycat. i'm very glad you two are together!

are you going to keep that card under your pillow????

Samantha & Mom said...

Tybalt, I am so glad the card got to you and that you liked it!! Mom helped me with it and the Title was to purrfect to resist!!
Purrrrs and ((((hugs))),
Your Tuxie Princess

PS) Wanna come over and snuggle?

The Misadventures Of Me said...

What a cute card Tybalt! Samantha is a very sweet ladycat to send that to yous.

Parker said...

I think getting mail from your sweetie is a wonderful, exciting thing!
Have a fun Monday -
Smooches!

Daisy said...

That's a very wonderful card!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

How lucky that you got a card!

Unknown said...

What a great card! You have a very nice and thoughtful girlcat.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a lovely card Tybalt. Samantha is a sweet ladycat.

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky ManCat Tybalt!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Awh woowie-zowie Tybalt!! That is an awesome gift.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

You look so cute posing with your card!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

Tybalt,you are a handsome Mancat!! Your card is very nice too ;)
I like it!!
Purrs Mickey

Milton said...

That is very cool!
Mail is so much fun.

Motor Home Cats said...

That is a very nice card from Samantha. You are lucky to have her.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You know.....it looks like we could almost be related. We have some similar furs!
--JB

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww...this is absulotely happy time for you~! Tybalt~!
Look at you, you are the luciest mancat in the whole world now!!

Lux said...

That's an extra-special card you received! Samantha's a real sweetie!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Beautiful card!

~Marie

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a wonderful card that Samantha sent you! :)

catsynth said...

Great card, and cute photos.

Forty Paws said...

What great pictures!! Too bad your mom wouldn't let you have more privacy!

Luf, Us