CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wonderful Wordy Wednesday

I was recently given some very wonderful awards, and I want to share them with you today.

First, Miss Peach gave me this lovely award! I was so touched to get such a special award from such a special kitty.


I think every kitty deserves it, but I will try to share it with just a few of you, so that you can have the joy of sharing it with others.


Faith - For being the inspiration for Tough *ss Torties and for knowing how to get what she wanted, like any good self-respecting Tortie would! Miss Faith Boomerang, you are an inspiration to us all.

Rascal - For being diagnosed with lymphoma, but hanging in there like a trooper! I am so glad you are doing better, buddy. I'm still purring for you!

Dr. Tweety - For being patient with his mommy during her time of loss and for being such a good mancat to Delilah, who is still not doing well. I'm purring for you all, Doc!



And now . . . . I would like to proudly show my Acatemy Award, presented to me by Skeezix for my work with CCSI. I was never more surprised or excited in my life! Thanks to everykitty who was a part of the production, and thanks to Sassy and Little Productions for making CCSI possible.

Here is a close-up of my award, does he look like anyone you know? A handsome devil, isn't he?



Here is a picture of me and the other kitties (and my beautiful Samantha! *sigh*) after we received our awards. Thanks to Sassy and Ruis for sharing this picture with me!


l-r: Gemini, Tybalt, Samantha, Sammy, Daisy, Willow, and Adan

Also, the Terrible Tortie Twins intend to apply to join the Tough *ss Torties today! They have their paws crossed that they will be considered tough enough.

21 meows:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Congratulations on your award! The Tough *SS Torties would LOVE to have you join! Just send your picture and story to:

debrastaylor@earthlink.net

Myst and Blackie said...

Congratulations on your awards Tybalt... we hope the storms yesterday weren't too bad when they got to your house. Ours wasn't damaged but some of our friends lost a lot.

PB 'n J said...

Congratulations on you awards - well deserved!

I'm so excited that Holly and Ivy are joining the Tough A** Torties! I got accepted yesterday :-)

Pearl

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Congratulations on your awards. It's so very sweet of you to share one of them with others. :)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your awards, Tybalt, they are very well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congratulations Tybalt! You're amazing. We had some nasty storms yesterday, but fortunately, not as much rain as we got the other day.

Sassy Kat said...

Congratulations on receiving your awards especially to receiving an CATemy Award and you are so deserving of it and it was a pleasure working with you two on the show. Looking forward to the next time we get a chance to work on another project.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your awards :-D

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on all your well deserved awards!

snowforest said...

Concats on the awards Tybalt ~ u truly iz a prince and a wonderful mancat :)

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

ConCATulations on your award and on a job well done!

I also give you a Toadally Awesome Award but I think you seed that on my blog already.

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations to both your awards! You earned them both for sure!
Karl

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Con-cat-ulashuns on yours award. That award is furry familiar looking an hansome, remind me of someone....???
I love yours awards you gave out, each one is so specshul. Faith will be so happy to get hers own purrsonal award.
Love & Purrs, KC

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congratulations on all your awards. What fun we had working together at CCSI! Really enjoyed that celebration party. I think all the kitties in the CCSI are great.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations with your awards, Tybalt!! Both are well deserved. As for the aCATemy award -- a good show reporter is a must for success. Thank you!!

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your awards, Tybalt. I think that Holly and Ivy are tough enough for the Tough A** Torties.

Milton said...

Con-cat-ulations on your aCATame award! You all deserve it; it was a great show.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What great awards! Well deserved!
--JB

Rascal said...

Tybalt, I am so honored that you named Me for this award! Thank you. You truly are a prince. And you definitely deserve the Acatemy Award. Congratulations to you for both awards!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Applaus! Concatulations!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my, where have I been!! ConCatulations on your Awards!! It was such fun working with you on CCSI and finding out we were meant to be together!!! :sigh:
Purrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Samantha