CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tybalt and Torties Tuesday . . . plus meme!

What are you looking at Ivy?


It is my pink mousie!


Holly is staring at it, too.

Mommy, quit teasing us with my mousie!


I'll show you all and catch it myself!

I don't know that you can do it Tybalt.

We'll watch you and see.

Ha ha ha . . . SUCCESS!



Also, I was tagged by Mickey for this meme! These are the rules:



* Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs
* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog


7 Random and/or Weird Facts About Me!
1) I am named after Juliet's cousin Tybalt in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Mommy named her car Romeo. This is another reason I am never allowed outside or in the garage, because Romeo kills Tybalt in the play.
2) Straws aren't my only love. I also love to chew on bags, especially potato chip or pretzel bags.
3) I love to keep my bum warm. Sitting on the stove when the oven is on is one of my favorite things to do. Once I sat on mommy's warm sausage biscuit. It felt good! I didn't get in trouble. Mommy just laughed at me.
4) Every morning I sit outside mommy's bathroom door while she is getting ready for work and I cry and scream and claw up the carpeting outside the door.
5) I have only slipped past mommy and into the garage/basement once. Ivy has done it lots of times. I was scolded, and I didn't like that.
6) It hurts my feelings when mommy scolds me, and I sulk and refuse to come to her for MINUTES after it happens.
7) I drink out of mommy's glass when she isn't looking. So farI have discovered that I like coffee, hot chocolate, peach tea, and Dr Pepper.
I am going to tag some other new members of the cat blogging community. I tag:

24 meows:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Tybalt, be careful drinking dat hot chocolate...not only could you burn yoor tung but chocolate isn't good fur kitties.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You all look very cute going after the pink mousie!

Like Zippy, Speedy and Sadie said, you really shouldn't drink hot chocolate. Chocolate is poisonous to us kitties.

I enjoyed learning more about you!

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha that is a great post. good job getting that pink mousie.

it is great learning more about good friends!

did you get to eat the sausage biscuit???mmmm sausage....

The Furry Bambinos said...

Tybalt, Thanks for your furriendly welcome to the Cat Blogosphere!

It was fun to learn more about you through this meme! We also like to drink out of glasses left unattended on the table. So far all we have found is water, nothing as interesting as you have encountered.

Thanks for tagging us for this meme!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We like to drink out of glasses too - that's how the Captain woke Mommy up by pouring milk all over here. We also like the garage but the parents won't let us in there either. There has to be something interesting in there, don'tcha think, or they wouldn't guard it so much!!

Daisy said...

Guess what? I loves to sit on top of the stove when the oven is turned on, too! It gets so warm and cozy! I roll around up there (we has a smooth range top). I never tried sitting on a biscuit before though.

Sassy Kat said...

This is my first tag, I don't know how to link my blog with yours. I will post the rules on my post when I get mine done. I have the election right now and should get on this meme for Tuesday. Is this ok with you?

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Thats neat you can drink out of glasses. Most of the ones our house are to tall & skinny. I have tried hot tea and thats good sometimes and I get to lick the last bit of milk out of cereal bowls. I did try wine once but I got in trouble for that one.

Sassy Kat said...

Just wanted you to know that I finished up my meme. This is a good way to learn about each other.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha well done warming your bottom on a sausage biscuit (which sounds delicious althogh I am not sure what it is!).

xx

Leona said...

Get the mousie! Get the mousie!

Sunny's Mommy said...

You sat on your Mommy's warm sausage biscuit, HAHAHAHA!!

Gemini said...

That mouse looks like fun!

Jimmy Joe said...

Whoa, that mousie challenge kept me on the edge of my seat. I only wish there was a sausage biscuit under my bum!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Unknown said...

You like Dr. Pepper! I have tried Perrier, but I don't care for those bubbles bubbling up in my nose!

I like your pink mousie, he looks like he is fun.

The Meezers or Billy said...

those is great things to know!

Laura W said...

We have a lot in common, Ty! (May I call you "Ty"?)
My favorite toy is a pink mouse, also. We can not find it at the moment. Maybe I should look in the box room. HA!
ML has had: "Vacuum" on her to do list for two weeks in a row. It is still not done, and her wrist is fine.
Our postal person literally just delivered 6 more new eBay boxes.
EUREEEEEKA!
Please join us next Tuesday! You inspired all this, you know.

jenianddean said...

I hope you at least got some that sausage biscuit. My mom won't let us get on the stove. She's afraid we will get hurt. Also I don't like to drink out of glasses....I just like to knock them over! hehehe I love your pink mouse pictures.

Thanks for all the great info!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Christine and FAZ said...

Good mousing Tybalt. FAZ

Mickey's Musings said...

Tybalt!! Great job snagging that mousie!!!!!!
I liked your 7 facts,you are a cool cat,but sitting on yer Momma's sausage biscuit??!!! Brave,heeheehee

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Haha Tybalt, didn't you ever show 'em....!

~Donny

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Wow - lots of us eat all kinds of fings but yoo drinks all kinds of fings. We need to try somefin new too.

PB 'n J said...

You did a good job getting the mousie - but I hope you shared too (Mom always makes us share)!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are very good catching that mice~!!!!

Oah No, DO NOT eat any chocolate, that is TOOOOOOO dangerous!!!!!!!