CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Festive Wordless Wednesday

Thanks so much to Zoolatry for creating these wonderful holiday pictures for me and my sisters!


Also, if any kitties would like to exchange holiday cards with us, please let me know by sending me your snail mail address at: princetybaltATgmailDOTcom. I have made so many wonderful friends here that I want to show my appreciation by sending holiday greetings out to any kitty who would like to receive them!

22 meows:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are fabulous Christmas graphics! :) Wonderful! :)

Louche Tabby said...

...ooooh..and it makes me wonder....what do you wonder Ty?....

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

So pretty!!

Gemini said...

Those are all fabulous photos you guys. Zoolatry is so talented!

Momma looked at me when I asked about cards and she says she doesn't get cards out to the people she HAS to get cards out to (family and stuff) so she won't help me. She is not very nice.

The Furry Kids said...

Those are cool graphics! You know, Tybalt, I just might take you up on your offer to teleport over. The stress around here is really starting to get to me. I'll bring some 'nip bubbles.

The Furry Kids said...

PS - That was me, EG, who just posted that.

Forty Paws said...

Those are beeyoutiful Christmas cards that Zoolatry made for you!!!

Luf, Us

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ooh what wonderful holiday pictures...those are gorgeous!

Purrs
Abby

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, pretty pikshers. Maggy and Zoey are furry talented.

Daisy said...

Those are pretty graphics!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oooh fantastic pics guys!!! x

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Really great photos of you and your family. Are you going to make them into cards?

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Those are lovely photo graphics. You alls looks festive!

Unknown said...

Those are very nice pictures Zoolatry made!

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are so ,so pretty!! You look very festive :)
Purrs

Leona said...

What great pictures!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those are lovely graphics that Zoolatry made furr yoo.

Tara said...

Those are truley wonderful!
Tara

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is very great graphic for Christmas, awesome~!

I would love to sent you email, please take a look~!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Those are great! We would like to swap cards wif you....we'll send you an email.

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, those are beeyootiful photo-portraits! Maggy and Zoey are so wunnerfully talented!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, those are simply stunning! You are all such beautiful kitties, and Zoolatry's photo-portraits are a delight.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!