CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tree Trimmin' Tuesday!

Well, as you kitties know, our house was decorated last week so that we could be extra sure that we furries were ready for Sandy Paws. Mommy thought she was the one doing all the work, but that just proves how silly mommies can be. Of course most of the difficult work was done by me, with a little help from the terrible twins. Part of my princely duties is to make sure that all is in order for the holidays, and that includes inspecting every decoration to ensure that it is up to my high kitty standards, and to supervise mommy to make sure she is doing her job correctly. I thought I would share a few pictures with you all to show how difficult it was getting ready for the big Sandy Paws visit.
For some reason mommy always packs the tree away in a box. That means we have to make sure none of the bits are missing, and to check out any interesting smells. Holly is helping me here.

I got a little worried about mommy. This is not where our tree goes! See how much she needs me?

Ivy and I had to make sure the tree skirt was properly put in place.

Holly did some quality control work behind us.

Ivy checked to make sure all of the lights were working.

And finally I got to enjoy our tree after all that hard work!

25 meows:

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh it looks so pretty! I can'ts wait to see the tree all lits up.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice job helping your mom with the Christmas tree! Great job snoopervising. I've only had one Christmas here, but our tree came from a box too.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Did you climb it yet? You know you really need to go check out the view from the top!

Laura W said...

I think it's very funny that your sisters are named for plants!
I feel sorry for you if Mosaic Lady reminds you of your Mom.
Condolences...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Snoopervising is such hard work! Now yoo haf to climb it to make sure all da kitty toys are in da proper place.

jenianddean said...

Goodness! Bean need so much snoopervising!!!

The tree looks great!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Sucha nice tree. We had to inspect ours too and found that the tree skirt was not right so Dante "smoothed" it down for Mommy. We have pics to show you soon of it all!

Daisy said...

Our tree grew out of a box, too! My favorite part is playing with the skirt. Why do trees need skirts, anyway? I was going to try it on, but I could tell it was way too big for me.

Forty Paws said...

Humans can't get by without us. They are useless.

Luf, Us

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

You are just so efficient! Don't know how your mommy could get by without the help of you kitties. Nice tree and skirt. SS is so lazy, I don't think we are going to have anything up by Christmas.

Unknown said...

Wow, you had alot of work to do in snoopervising the decorating. A job well done - the tree looks lovely!

LZ said...

You are SO BRAVE. I met the tree for the first time last year and almost had heart failure. I mean...those lights...the smell...the skirt...its all very scary. I'm glad you are brave and aren't afraid!

Kaze

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

We helped our momma put up our tree to. I pulled all the purple feather bird ornaments out of the box for her. What would beans do with out us? ~Queen Snickers

MaoMao said...

Awww, you kitties look so cute helpin out with the trees! I bet Sandy Paws will bring you lots and lots of Temptayshuns!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

What sweet kitties you are, to snoopervise the trimming of the tree! It's beautiful! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Is it fun to climb!

PB 'n J said...

Oh Tybalt, what a nice job you did supervising! And you look very handsome under that tree.

Anonymous said...

You were all very helpful cats!

Jimmy Joe said...

It's a good thing your momma had you guys around to help her out. It doesn't look like she could have ever figured that out by herself.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Artsy Catsy said...

Tybalt, you and Holly and Ivy are wonderful tree putter-uppers! I agree, this is not a job a human can be trusted to do alone. When our tree goes up, I have to get my entire cat staff together to rearrange all the hangy ornaments, because the humans never, ever put them in the right places!

Rocky

Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, and I just realized my mom hasn't put you on our blogroll - See, they can't do anything right! But I've fixed that, so you're in place now.

Rocky

Mickey's Musings said...

You guys did a good job.It's good everycat helped :)

PeeEss:
Georgia has extra toes front and back.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowwww.... the tree is ready~!!
What a wonderful time~!!

I love Christmas tree the best~!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

meow to you Tybalt! You and the sister did a purrrrrfect job with your pretty tree! With such great helpers your mommy should not have anything else to do but spoil you all rotten!
Hugs and purrrrs of the season

Karen Jo said...

You are all three very good snoopervisors. I am very glad that you were there to help your Mom put up the tree. I don't see how she could have managed without you.