CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tortie Tuesday Take Two!

Holly: Our brother Tybalt has decided to be generous and give us another chance with the blog. Hopefully Ivy will be able to control herself better this time.
Ivy: Tybalt is just too sensitive.
Holly: I wanted to post a picture of my toes for "Toesie Tuesday," but I couldn't pose well enough for mommy last night, so instead we are going to show you some of our nightly activities.
Ivy: Well, at least the ones that Mommy can know about. *giggle*
Holly: Shush! You are going to get us in trouble again! As I was saying . . . it is important for Torties to be able to nest properly on their mommy's bed. Here I am demonstrating my nesting skills.


Now, I have to admit I don't do this too often. Usually I like to nest on top of mommy's shoes or her clothes, but when winter comes and the house gets cold at night, I will snuggle up with mommy.
Ivy: That's true! It's always me and Tybalt on top of mommy hogging the bed.

Holly: I'll be joining you soon. It is beginning to get nippy out. What were you going to demonstrate, Ivy?

Ivy: Well, it is important for a Tortie to be well-read! I enjoy sitting on books, knocking over books, and pulling books off of the bookcase. I have also been known to chew on books. This means that I am an intellectual kitty. Here I am checking out mommy's latest pile of books on her nightstand.



Holly: Well, that is the last demonstration for today! I hope you enjoyed our second official Tortie Tuesday!

Ivy: WAIT! I had just one more thing I wanted to show everyone before we left . . .


I caught Tybalt playing with his catnip mousie on mommy's bed last night! Isn't he just adorable?
Holly: I don't think you should have done that . . . we may not get our third Tortie Tuesday now! I hope everyone lets him know how cute he is so he isn't too mad at us. Happy Tuesday every kitty! *waves paw*
Ivy: Of course Tibbles is cute! Until next week, kitties! *waves paw*

20 meows:

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Hi Ivy and Holly! We like to nest on the bean's bed too when it gets cold, especially when the manly biscuit making blankie comes out!! See you two next week!

LZ said...

Oh that is very fun! I am much like you girls, I'm not a snuggler unless it is cold out. The winter blanket came out last night....heaven.

Latte

Daisy said...

Thanks for the nesting demonstration! I like books a lot, too. Because when my Mommie is reading, I get to sit in her lap.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I'm glad you got a chance to blog again. It's nice to meet another tortie! Get your brother to let you post every Tuesday. :D

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

We all hopped on mommy's and daddy's bed - TOGETHER - last nite. Not only was it cold, but mommy was sick with a cold and gma J and her fiance were visiting and staying overnite, so we made sure to stick close to daddy and mommy.

~Donny

Awwwwwww!! Tybalt is soooooo cute!

~Casey

Did you put a good bitey on da mousie, Tybalt? I always make sure to do that!

~Marie

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Holly and Ivy! You did very well in your post today and Tybalt should give you another tortie tuesday next week.

Tybalt, mommy says you is an adorable meezer

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Good to see you again. So, it's every Tuesday that you are making an appearance. Your mommy would just have to get a bigger bed to accommodate you all. I also help SS with her reading. We intellectual cats should form a reading group.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

They needs to have books that you do not need thumbs to hold open. Then I can read for myself.

Unknown said...

Of course Tybalt is adorable, as are both of you two.

It was another enjoyable Tuesday with Ivy and Holly, thanks guys!

Laura W said...

Well of course you are all perfectly adorable!
(We must admit to a certain bias toward floofy mancats, however.)

And our Mosaic Lady is truly a "beautiful dichotomy", just like your mom. That is very good!
It brought to mind a very favorite saying by one of ML's favorite teachers in this lifetime:

"Don't pathologize The Mystery."

I thought you would enjoy that.

Mickey's Musings said...

Holly & Ivy, I'm sure Tybalt will let you blog on Tuesdays.You two are pretty!Also,i like to see what you are doing :)

Karen Jo said...

Tybalt is very cute with his mousie. Nesting on the bed is a very important skill and you do it perfectly, Holly. You are such an intellectual cat, Ivy.

Gemini said...

Hello Ivy and Holly! I know how it is to have to borrow a blog! That was a good demonstration!

Anonymous said...

Haha... you both are real tortie kitties, Ivy and Holly!! Our Maxime always sleeps on mommies head or on the other mommie's clothes. And Korenna our other tortie is like Ivy, she was only 10 weeks old and she already read the newspaper!

Tybalt, don't be mad at your sisters! Torties are like that. And yes, you look very, very cute on that picture!!

Headbutts to all of you :)
~Ruis

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think your post also doing great~!!!
I enjoy reading it~!!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Holly and Ivy ::waves paws:: dat is nice nesting. Tyebalt, yoor really cute.

Tara said...

Wonderful demonstration!

Thank Tybalt for coming to my party and the great guess. Roundup and winners on Thursday.

Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are all very photogenic. :) Holly, you nest very well. Ivy, you are certainly well-read. Tybalt, you are very cute playing with that mousie. :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

Tybalt should allow you two to blog more often ;-)

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Chewings on books also adds more fiber to your diets. hehe