CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Mancat Monday - I'm Back!


Hello everykitty! I am finally back. Mommy can't be lazy anymore because her vacation is over. It was wonderful. There was lots of snuggling on the couch and even some HAM! We slept in late, cuddled in front of the fire, and decorated for Christmas. Our stockings are hung up so Sandy Paws can come visit us and leave us good kitties and doggies toys and yummies. I was excited to see that so many of you stopped by to visit my blog even when I hadn't updated it! That made me feel special. Also, I was excited to FINALLY check my email (thanks again, lazy mommy!) and found out that our Secret Paws is here! We are all excited about that, kitties and doggies alike! I can't wait to start shopping.


Since I got so much positive respone to a kitty version of "Phantom of the Opera," I may give serious consideration to starting a casting call for "Kitty of the Opera," with a weekly installment of the screenplay for all of us kitties to enjoy. Let me know what you all think!

25 meows:

Leona said...

Welcome back Tybalt!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Welcome back Tybalt! We are glad that you and your Mommy had such a good vacation. If you do a casting call, we totally want to be in it! We can man the stage rigging when needed too - just let us know!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Glad to have you back, Tybalt! Christmas decorations already? Wow. So many people seem to decorate really early! Most people around here don't decorate until Advent starts and the Christmas markets open.

I'm glad to hear you and your mom had a good vacation.

Daisy said...

I'm glad you are back. We just put up our tree and stockings this weekend, too!

I have not gotten my Secret Paws e-mail yet. I wonder if I should be worried?

HRH Yao-Lin said...

welcome back tybalt!

Of course Kitty of the opera is a fantastic idea - as long as you know who is cast in the lead role? You recall my halloween costume? x

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Welcome back Tybalt. Vacation wif mommy is da best, we got four days wif both mom and dad and it was like heaven. Kitty of da Opera? Sounds like fun to us.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Welcome back! We missed you! We started decorating too as you can see. Bendrix wants to tell Ivy "Great job" with the tree climbing. He likes making mommy say bad words. heh heh heh

I looooooove snoopervising the decorating. I'll totally be in your play. Bendrix too. We are also very good with electronics so we can do the sound stuff.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Nice to have you back! Good to hear that you and your mom had an enjoyable holiday. Kitty of the Opera sounds a great idea. Love the music, I'm sure we kitties could match the human in every way.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Tybalt, you look furry mancatly in that photo! We are glad to hear that you had a good vacation!

Kitty of the Opera sounds like fun. Our Daddy does a radio show on Sundays where he plays Broadway, Hollywood, and London showtunes. We are becoming familar with all the shows by listening to his radio show. We would enjoy reading your weekly screenplay.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Glad you are back! Momma is almost done with Christmas decorations. She was going to make us all new stockings this year but I don't think she is going to have time. We have an extra one that Empress will have to use as this is her first Christmas with us.

Gemini said...

I am glad you are back. It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday with ham! Cheysuli is jealous. She prefers ham.

Unknown said...

Welcome back Tybalt! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Tybalt, yoo are looking furry mancatly standing in front of yer fire.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Um, ... all we heard wuz - blah, blah, blah...HAM...blah.

Parker said...

Kitty Opera would be great! We decorated for the holidays too!

Irishcoda said...

Welcome back, Tybalt, ooh snuggles and hammies, lucky you!

Milton said...

Great to have you back from vacation!

We are gonna wait a while before we start to put up our holiday stuff.

I'm a good singer in ya need a big orange guy.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Souds like yer all set for the Sandy Paws visit! Hope ya get great stuff!

Karen said...

Welcome back. I am glad you had a great vacation

Karen said...

PS on the cards... To make a quick picture card. Go to walmart.com and yo can upload the pic and do everything from home to get cards :) Maybe 10 min time

Mickey's Musings said...

Wow! That vacation got yer Mom all wound up.She comes home and is all ready for Christmas!!!!
Cool!! Glad you got cuddles and ham!!!

PB 'n J said...

Welcome back, we're glad your mommy had a good vacation!

Anonymous said...

Hey now Tybalt -- we're happy to see you're back. Now that your Mommy's vacation is done, we expect you to rule the household again.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Welcome back, Tybalt~!
I miss you as well~!!!!

I am very happy to know you had great vacation :)

The Crew said...

Looking good, Ty.

Um...did someone say we'd get HAM if we audition?