CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tortie Tuesday - I'm excited!

Hi kitties! Holly here, and I can tell you that FINALLY my mommy has gotten her rear in gear and gotten into the holiday spirit. She had me worried for a while . . . the only decoration she had out was her broom on the front door, which is very important, don't get me wrong, but there was NOTHING else out. I was frightened that I wasn't going to get my broom ride with her this year, but I just know I am now because our house is finally FESTIVE!

Look! Mommy even got a new broom! It says "Witch Parking, All Others Will Be Toad."

And we got a new tablecloth for our kitchen table, which Ivy decided matched her furs quite nicely.

There are jack o'lanterns on our coffee table.

And the top of our entertainment center has been decorated quite nicely. Even "Grandmama" (what mommy and Grandmama call the fiber optic witch skull) has been brought out.

Oh, kitties, I can't WAIT until Friday!!!!!!

22 meows:

Motor Home Cats said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Ch... oh wait - wrong song. Let's start again. Oh, you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm telling you why, Sa... - Wrong song again. Hmmm - there just aren't any good songs I can think of for Halloween. When you are out riding your broomstick on Halloween, do you want to make a detour to California to see me.

Cody

Karen Jo said...

Your house does look very festive for Halloween. I hope you enjoy your broomstick ride.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww~~~~
Halloween is really really really close~!

Parker said...

Yup, it is official, you are ready for Friday!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Holly, it does look as if everything is ready for Halloween and the tablecloth does match your furrs nicely. ~S,S & C

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Holly, it does look as if everything is ready for Halloween and the tablecloth does match your furrs nicely. ~S,S & C

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Holly
Everything looks wonderful and just in time for Friday's ghoulish celebration.

purrs,Abby

Ana said...

What a great spooky decoration! Nice your Mommy finally got it out! :-) We don't have any Halloween decoration... dunno, but people don't celebrate that here (at least in that town).

The Island Cats said...

Tybalt...your house is looking quite festive...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You all are very prepared for Friday! Good for you.

The Meezers or Billy said...

awesome dekorashuns!!


DANA!!! COME PLAY!! PLAYPLAYPLAY!!! ::DISCO WIGGLEBUTT:: - Billy

catsynth said...

Looks like you're all set for Hallowe'en on Friday!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Looking very spooky!!!!!

Daisy said...

Now you are definitely ready for Halloween!

Maggie May said...

Tybalt, those are some furry exciting decorations!
~The Creek Cats~

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Well, you are very festive. We have no decorations at all. The only thing we have are Reese's peanut butter cups, and they are not for cats!
--JB

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow!! You are all ready for the big day Holly!! Great decorations!!
Your FL furiends,

Hi Tybalt, I hope you like the poem I found for you from me!!
Purrrrs,
Sammie-Pie

Isis said...

that table does match the fur quite nicely!

Unknown said...

Dat is pawsome! Sometimes waitin is worth it, huh?

Sweet Purrfections said...

The only thing my mom has put out is the CANDY! She said something about "if you put it up, you have to take it down." Mom can be a pain sometimes!

Anonymous said...

OH wow, I would make the MOmma leave it like that all year round!! That is so neat looking...
Plus Momma just can't be bothered anymore decorating :)

V-V

Sunny's Mommy said...

Grandmama lights up? Ohhhh, I think that would be too scary for me :-0