CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Mancat Monday - Letter of Complaint


Dear Cousin Tybalt,

I am lodging a formal complaint to you about your mommy and her behavior.

Everytime your mommy comes over here, which is pretty much EVERYDAY, she forces unwanted attentions on me.

Your mommy holds me and snorgles me and tickles my toesies and gives me lots of kisses on my handsome head.

I know that she probably can't help herself, because after all I am a handsome and studly mancat with penetrating golden eyes and large mancatly paws. However, enough is enough. If your mommy cannot control herself, I will be forced to seek a restraining order against her.

I do not want your mommy's cooties.

Thank you for your time,

Cousin Rudy

25 meows:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Man Tybalt, it's bad enough that you have to put up with that, but when the other cat complains... you really need to sort your human out.

Anonymous said...

aww Rudy you don't know what you got till it's gone ;)

V-V

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We never get enough attention, your Mommy can come give us all the attention she wants. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Parker said...

HaHaHaHaHa! It's just a curse that you orange mancats named Rudy have to put up with!

Whimpurr said...

Cousin Rudy ..... I don't blame the mommy at all! How could you expect her to resist your charms? Come on, guy, get over it, ok? ~Purrs!

The Island Cats said...

Hey, Rudy, if all the snorgling and petting stopped, you'd really miss it...don't say no to a good thing, buddy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Rudy, ME knows what you is talking about. ME does not want the mom lady person drooling and kissing and hugging on ME either. Can ME get a restraining order?

DANA!! PLAY!!! PLAYDANCEPLAY!! ::wiggle dance::

Billy SweetFeets Norton Gingersnap

Unknown said...

Awww, come on Rudy, relax and enjoy da attention. purrs

The Furry Bambinos said...

Mom says Rudy is a handsome mancat. We don't like kissies and snuggles that much either. Rudy, we understand you wanting to get a restraining order.

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Mickey's Musings said...

Rudy,it is OK for a Mancat to accept lots of attention!!
You just have to understand that hugs & kisses are just what girlbeans do ;)
You are a good looking Mancat :)
Purrs Mickey

jenianddean said...

Rudy just needs to let the love flow and soak it in... Personally, I think you need to write back and tell Rudy to stop hogging your Mom.
--Jasper

Daisy said...

Maybe you could get some cootie repellent? Then you should be okay with all the kissing and hugging.

The Furry Kids said...

Has Rudy tried whapping? Or the use of his clawrs? That usually cuts down on the attention around here. heh heh

EG

Forty Paws said...

Dude. Rudy doesn't sound the littlest bit happy.

Luf, Us

Sweet Purrfections said...

Tybalt - I can't believe you are allowing your mom to give all of that attention to your cousin Rudy when she should be giving it to you. I would write Rudy back and tell him to consider himself lucky that he is getting some of your loving.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Rudy you are a cute ManCat, that is why Tybalt's Mommy loves to kiss you! Hi Tybalt, is is okay if I come over and snuggle with you? Thanks for keeping me company while Mom was gone!
Nosekisses,
Sammie-Pie

PB 'n J said...

Tybalt, are you not giving your Mommy enough ManCat attention, is that why she's seeking the affections of another?! You'd better get on this right away!

Anonymous said...

Unsolicited Snorgles. Wow, this sounds serious!

Toulouse said...

Hi Rudy,

It must be a curse that you are so adorable and one can't keep their hands off of you! You really are though! I'd say, enjoy it while you can! *giggles*

Have a great day!
Toulouse

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Cuz,
You better control your mom. All the kissing and scritches should be for you!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Face it, Rudy, some humans are powerless against your handsome face and powerful mancatliness. Indeed, my humans tell me they too would be hard-pressed to keep from loving on you were they to meet you.

Anonymous said...

Inappropriate snorgling... it's a national crisis.

Ana said...

poor Rudy! You are really having a hard time with Tybalt's Mom! ;-)

Cory said...

My clan is divided...I think the sucky face stuff is silly, and Madison and Cecilia agree with me...but my momma and Grete and Bennette, Ginger and Jonesie say enjoy being a chick magnet!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your Mommy has cooties? I didn't know that. I hope she'll leave your cousin alone since he doesn't want her icky cooties.