CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thankful Thursday Meme


I'm thankful for plastic bags. They certainly are pawsome to nap on!

The Furry Kids
tagged me for a meme. Here goes . . .

The Rules Are:

1. Be honest!
2. Have fun!

1. How many calenders are in your home?
Mommy has one with kittens on it in the kitchen that the ex-Almost Dad gave her for Christmas last year. Those kittens are very cute, and mommy gets kitten fever when she looks at it.

2. What is your fave season?
Autumn for all of us, I think . . . but especially Holly. We love how frisky the cooler weather makes us!

3. What is your lucky number?
I think my lucky number is 5, because I was adopted by Mommy in May (the fifth month) and there are 5 of us furry babies.

4. What is your fave month?
October, because it is so funny to see Holly get excited about her broom rides. (Although I still don't believe she has actually had one.) Plus I get to give candy out to trick-or-treaters, and we furry babies always get presents.

5. Which do you like best, Planting seeds, Climbing trees, Jumping into a pile of leafs, or, building igloos?
I've never been allowed outside, but I think jumping into a pile of leaves sounds totally pawsome!

6. Now tag some people!
I tag the Purrageous Pirates!

19 meows:

Motor Home Cats said...

Mom doesn't let us nap on plastic bags - she's a worrywort. Those were great answers to the meme.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

snowforest said...

We love autumn too. We also love playing with plastic bags. We play with them for hours if we find any lying around!

jenianddean said...

Yes, jumping in leaves does sound fun, but I think there'd be a lot of grooming afterwards. I have an award for you! Come on by and pick it up...
--Jasper

Parker said...

Smooches to you today Tybalt!

Anonymous said...

OH Boy I think your MOmmas calendar sounds a little dangerous.. I can just imagine my Momma.. we wouldz have a house full of little pitty patty paws! :)

V-V

Mickey's Musings said...

I love plastic bags too!! They are warm and cozy to lay on!!!!
That is a great meme. I answered the same for #5 :) Too bad we can't go out ;)
Purrs Mickey

PeeEss: We got to see The Halloween Tree on TV and we liked it!!! Thanks for the review :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We love bags too!

catsynth said...

Bags are great, but be careful.

Autumn is a really interesting season, full of so many contrasts.

PB 'n J said...

We love bags too, but now that Mommy has switched to those reusable ones we don't get nearly as many!

Unknown said...

Has yoo tried lickin them? They taste great!

~ Shadow ~

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Cool meme! Jumping into a pile of leaves sounds like fun!!!!

Whimpurr said...

We don't get to play with plastic bags either. *sigh* Whimpurr and Daddy use them to put our litterbox deposits in! Why in the world do we have the litter bank if they keep making withdrawals?

The Furry Kids said...

We don't get to nap on plastic bags, either. :( Mostly because EG eats them and it freaks out Mama. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

TabbyNormal said...

We discovered the joy of wrestling on plastic bags. They make a terrific sound!!

Curiously,
Abby & Stygia

Kimo and Sabi said...

Plastic is da bestest!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

tybalt ... be careful wen arownd plastic ...
wood u be a prince an cood u take a moment an vote fer halloween squillion uv 2008?
click heer
pleez an thank u.
yerz--jh

Cory said...

I like to chew on plastic so I don't find it around very often. I like it too!

Ana said...

Oh yes, plastic bags! Give us some more!

Have a scary Halloween all of you! :-)

Catzee said...

Tee hee hee. I did this meme too. I like yur answers!