CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tortie Tuesday -Toesies and Tails

Holly: When mommy first adopted us, my sister and I looked even more alike than we do now! So mommy had to find a way to tell us apart.

Ivy: My tail is much different from Holly's! It is mostly ginger and stripedy. It is also thinner than Holly's, and I usually carry it straight in the air. That means I'm a happy kitty! In this picture you can see the mostly ginger bit very well. Just look at those stripes! It is curled around my body because I am snuggled and napping.

Holly: Of course my toesies are different from Ivy's! In this picture you can clearly see my extra toesies. Grandpapa calls me "six toes." He isn't very original, is he? But I know he says it with love. (Don't tell the others, but I think I'm his favorite grandkitty.) You can also see my speckeldy back foot. Mommy loves my speckles!

Ivy: As a bonus picture, here is our handsome ginger cousin Rudy! You can see his tummy and toesies! And he has a stripedy tail like me!

Holly: Tybalt is going to be mad about this, Ivy . . . you know he feels that Rudy has hogged his blog enough already!

Ivy: That's why I did it!!! Hee hee hee . . .

30 meows:

TabbyNormal said...

Hello, there!
You are right. People would do well to give greater consideration to our tails.

I don't like having mine touched today, and let Ms. C know!
Purrs,
Abby Normal

The Meezers or Billy said...

you two are very very cute.


DANA!!! COME PLAY!! NOW!! PLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAY!!! - Billy

Ana said...

What a nice insight of your toesies and tails, girls! :)

Mr. Hendrix said...

What great tails and toesies you have! Ivy, you're so funny. You probably get to take over whenever you want! ha ha ha

Cat Street Boyz said...

Nice tails...Tang has a curly tail, we don't know why......maybe he just has more control over it....do any of you curl your tails? Tang says Hi, Rudy! =^Y^=Ty

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh furry nice tails and pawsies...and Rudy you are a furry handsome mancat and it's nice seeing you again.

Purrs
Abby

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We looked more alike when we were younger too. Now Mommy says it is much easier to tell us apart.

We will be right over thank you for inviting us. I bet the four of us can teach Timmy the squirrel some manners, and we just love playing with birds. ~Scylla & Charybdis

jenianddean said...

Rudy is a very pretty ginger, but I am partial to gingers. And I like the tail/toe comparison. Always good to find your uniqueness so Mom knows who to give more love to.
--Jasper

The Furry Bambinos said...

Thanks for showing us your toesies and tails! That Rudy is one handsome mancat! Rudy is our Grampa's name (he was named for Rudolph Valentino). Mom said that even though she considered the name Rudolph Valentino for Panda Bear, she couldn't use it because that's her Daddy's name.

Meerkat says keep the picture of Rudy coming!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Daisy said...

I love the stripedy tail and the speckledy foot!

Parker said...

Such a wonderful post full of kitty eye candy!
Boy, that Rudy is getting to be a blogging kitty - I won't say he's hogging it tho - not like some other RUDY's that I know :)

Willow said...

Wow, you have some really nice toes and tails there today! And Rudy sure has a floofy striped tail! Mine is striped but not that floofy and it's hiding my toes today!

Purrrrrrs, Willow

P.S. I hope that you are feeling better today, Tybalt! You sure looked very handsome for the wedding!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's very unique you have a lot of ginger color in your tail, Ivy. I like ginger a lot ;-) Rudy is so handsome :-D, Tybalt is, too!

Tenny said...

Our sister in memry Karma had extra toesies. And she had fur growing out of em too.

I loved all yur pitchurs!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Lovely toes and tails !!

Rudy is a grand mancat!


Purrs, Goldie and Shade

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Stripey tails are the best! - Dante and Fagin

Motor Home Cats said...

Holly and Ivy, you have beautiful toesies and tails. I have a stripey tail too. I especially like your speckled toesies. They are my favorites.

Cody

Sweet Purrfections said...

Thank you for sharing your unique toes and tails! My papers say I am a Tortie, so we are kindred spirits.

Mickey's Musings said...

I bet your Mom does not even need to look at your feets or tails anymore to know who is who!!
Purrs Mickey

Chrissie said...

Rudy's tail is really long! I'm impressed by that cuz my tail is only 4 inches long. Holly is a poly like me! Wooohooo, the Poly club!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love your toesies, there are very adorable and unique!

catsynth said...

Nice tail and toes. Very distinctive.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

I loved your photos of the tails and toes. Don't torties have the most loveliest tails and toes and toepads?
Come on over and play, we've got lots of TP and paper towels. And I know where the stash is hidden. Hee hee.
Love & Purrs,
Faith Boo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Toes and tails are most important parts of our bodies!
Hi Bro!
--JB

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Tybalt you looked very handsome in your Hawaiian finery! mommy could not get mine to work either so we could not post it.
Gosh I love your sisters many toes!! Mommy wants to kiss them so she better run ...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are both very cute! Ivy, your ginger-striped tail is wonderful and Holly your toesies are so cute!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

We love Holly's speckles and Ivy's patch of ginger on the tail, NOW we know who's who! haha
Rudy's just adorable!

Anita said...

Careys and calicos are the most original cats ¡Muahahahaha!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Holly & Ivy,
Do you think we taught Timmie a lesson? I really thought Scylla had him there for a second. I bet he thinks twice about teasing you next time.

~Charybdis

Thanks you so much for inviting us over I had a wonderful time. ~Scylla

Java's Coffee House said...

I loves your tail Ivy! It's a pretty color.

nosekisses
Java