CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Mancat Monday - Heatwave

This is what I did all weekend.
Do I look peeved? I should. It is TOO HOT.
Too hot to watch birdies. Too hot to snuggle. Too hot to play.
It isn't even officially summer yet, and we've already been in the upper 90s here in north Georgia.
What is up with that?
The air conditioner has been running non-stop. I think I saw mommy get a little teary-eyed when she thought of the upcoming bill.
We may get a break tomorrow - it may just be in the upper 80s.
Hmph.
I'm off to nap under tha fan again. Want to join me, Sammie-pie?

23 meows:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Tybalt, we can sympathize. Too weeks ago we had really hot, humid weather here (over 90F and 80%+ humidity) for the entire week. Unfortunately, we don't have a/c! The Germans don't "do" a/c, so none of the buildings here have it, and you can't install it! The few that you can buy, need to have a vent going to the outdoors, and since we rent, we can't cut a hole in the wall for the vent! So we feel your pain.

PB 'n J said...

Oh yes, it's hot and humid and stormy here too - it's awful hot for those of us with floofs! Hope it cools down for you soon!

Jake

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
You and Ping look like you're relaxin the same way.

Purrs
Abby

Mr. Hendrix said...

we are so hot too. it is the upper 90s here and we are in Ohio! crazy. we too are hoping for a break. i have been very lazy. it is to hot in the sun to even enjoy birdie watching!

it will be 96 today. sigh. i think i'll nap.

Parker said...

After all of the cold snowy weather that we had in O Hi O, you'd think I would be happy with the heat. You would be wrong. My furs are all humid and I can't do a thing with them!

Anonymous said...

We could not agree more, Tybalt! It is too hot to move!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we haf had temperachurs over 90 for 3 days in a row now. that's hot for the north pole where we live. hee hee

Dana!!!! too hot to playplayplay???

Artsy Catsy said...

I did the same thing all weekend, too, Tybalt. Well, except when I was making sure no water was coming in our house and no trees were falling on top of it. 29 counties in our state, including ours, have been declared disaster areas, and one-third of Indiana is under water. It's scary. So I just nap to escape it all.

Rocky

Mo and The Purries said...

I'm trying not to think of the bills either, but it was just too hot and humid this weekend to not turn on the AC.... Hope y'all get a break from the heat!
luv,
Not The Mama

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oooooo yes, the beans here has turned the cold air blowy thing on too! It's way to hot to move otherwise. Sides we alls sleep betters if its cooler aye? :)

Mr. Echo said...

Hmmm. After reedin what Dragonheart and Merlin had to say I dont think my peeple will efur visit Germinny. Not if thay dont have that AC stuff. Texas wood be a goast town without AC.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh yes, Tybalt, I'll be right over to snuggle under the fan with you!! It has been hot here, too, but it's our normal summer! Icky!
Nose kisses,
Sammie-Pie

Motor Home Cats said...

We know what you mean about it being hot. Fortunately, we don't get humidity here, so it isn't as bad.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,

Want to come over and share my treats?

Cody

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You can come visit us. We are still waiting for summer.. It's cold and rainy here.

LZ said...

Hehe...isn't it fun to watch the AC bill arrive? But without the AC I'd be SO hots so I'm glad I don't have to go outside.

Chase (its 1oo+ here too)

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hello tybalt,
my sis says you look verrryy sexy in that pose! oh lala.
I am so eggsited to get my certifications. thanks for congradulatating me!
Figaro

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

The heat is building here too! Not today because we are having an icky storm right now. (ick for humidity tomorrow!) We'll in a day or two pushing the 100's.

Mickey's Musings said...

Tybalt,I understand! We had very hot weather today too!!! It was sticky as well. MOm said it will be better tomorrow!! I hope so :)
Purrs Mickey

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Tybalt, it has been hot here too and our Momma's AC is cranking and cranking! It cooled of a bit today, but that is only a tease ... We can handle the heat a bit better than Momma can because she is old and has flashes ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Lux said...

My mom's thinkin' the same thing about our next electricity bill - wah! I hope it cools down soon where you are ...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

We also have very hot weather here,
right now I only moving at night~!
It's just too hot to move!

Milton said...

When it get too hot for me I like to lay on the cool tile floor in the bean's litter box room. Maybe that would help. I'll be thinking cool htoughts for you!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Bro,
You look awesome! You do look a little bigger than me though. I only weigh 7 pounds....how much do you weigh?
--JB