CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Mancat Monday - Upset and Meme

I am one upset kitty.

Ann and Maggy and Zoey helped me out with my Hawaiian outfit for Gree and Othello's wedding reception. I was so excited! I looked wonderful!

And then mommy couldn't get blogger to cooperate with posting my gorgeous self.

I was so disappointed. My precious Sammie-pie wouldn't see me in my finery, and Gree and Othello wouldn't know that I was there for them! Believe me kitties, I may not have been there in picture, but I was definitely there in spirit!

So, belatedly, here I am, all dressed up for Gree and Othello's big day!


Also, the wonderful kitties Chica and Pumuckl tagged me for a meme!

Rules for the meme:

  1. Be honest
  2. Tag other people
  3. Have fun!
What is your name?

Prince Tybalt

If you could change your name, what would it be?

KING Tybalt - I'm a grown mancat now, after all.

What is your pet's name?

Fishie swam under the rainbow bridge, so I don't have a pet now . . . unless my pink mousie counts? Pink mousie's name is Pink Mousie.

What is your brother or sister's name?

I have my kitty sisters, the tortie twins: Holly and Ivy. I also have my doggie brother Loki and my doggie sister Dana.

If you could change their name, what would it be?

The twins would be TROUBLE1 and TROUBLE2! Dana would be HYPER and Loki would be GRUMPY.

I tag:

Cody (when he has time)
JB (My almost-twin!)
Sweets (My new friend!)

27 meows:

TabbyNormal said...

Dear Tybalt,
So very nice to meet you, too! I've really enjoyed your blog, and I must admit I loved your take on "That Darn Cat." Darn Cat indeed, they only wish they could be as beautiful as we are.
Purrs,
Abby Normal

Ana said...

Trouble1 and Trouble2, haha! That's great, King Tybalt! And you looked so gorgeous in your Hawaiian outfit! Blogger can be really nasty sometimes.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt, you look wonderful in your Hawaiian finery! And me and you had a wonderful time at the wedding and the reception! We rode Vespa's, danced the Limbo, ate enough food for 10 cats and we walked along the beach in the moonlight!!! It was so romantic! I enjoyed myself so much! Hawaii is beautiful!
Purrrs, hugs and nosekisses,
Sammie-Pie

Samantha & Mom said...

PS: We loved your Meme!! And your names for your siblings was so funny!! hehehehe I like King Tybalt! Does that mean I am Queen Samantha?
Sammie-Pie

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look fabulous in your Hawaiian outfit, Tybalt! :)

Your sisters are trouble just like my brother is trouble! - Dragonheart

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
YOU looked fabulous in all of your finery...I can't imagine blogger giving you any trouble...

haahahahahahahahahahahaha

RIght...

Purrs
Abby

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look great in that outfit! It's never too late to dress up virtually!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

King Tybalt you were a very handsome mancat in your Hawaiian finery. We will hiss at blogger for you.

We had a wonderful time with Holly & Ivey, tell them to come see us again whenever they want. They are a lot of FUN to play with and no trouble at all. ~Scylla & Charybdis

Hi Tybalt sounds as if you have a full house. If we ever get a fenced in yard we hope to have a doggie brother or sister. I am hoping for a brother as I am out numbered. ~Socks

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hi tybalt! thanks, I ahve a lot of decorating sense because I always watch t-v when parents are not home.

I like your outfit! you look very handsomm.

veronica

Chrissie said...

Tybalt, I know just how you feel..My mom has some sort of plaque and so was auto-posting for the last 2 weeks, missing out on just everything! Very Frustrating! But you looked great!

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Cool outfit Tybalt! But Gree and Othello saw your note on the wedding blog and knew you were there! So don't worry about that :) I saved a copy of your picture for them to see when they get back too.
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Pee Ess. I got it posted on the wedding blog for you, so they can see it there now! Woo!

Parker said...

Dear Price Tybalt -
While I can see why you would want to go by the "King" of cats, but I think the "Price" of cats has a wonderful ring to it!
It fits you, youthful and regal!

Mr. Echo said...

Dats a grate outfit Tybalt. BUt dont feel too bad. I slept throo the wedding!

Daisy said...

Oh Tybalt, it makes me very sad to know that you are upset that you could not post your wonderful picture in time. But I am glad everyone gets to see it now! You look cool!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Tybalt, you look so very handsome in your cool outfit. I'm going to get my big sisfur KC to post it on the Cat Blogosphere, just because of Dread Pirate Blogger keeping us from seeing you before.
Love & Purrs... Faith Boomerang

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Tybalt,
We loved the answers to your meme, and especially loved your Hawaiian wedding outfit! It doesn't matter that it didn't get posted on the bloggy until today, because we saw you at the reception and you looked fabulously handsome! And from Samantha's comment, you two had one heck of a time ... hee hee ;)
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww Tybalt, I feel so bad you didn't get your pikshur up. You look wonderful!! - Sammy

DANA!!! PLAY!!! PLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAY!!!!- Billy

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh King Tybalt!! You looked dashing !!! I know you and Sannie had a great time!!
Hahahahahahaa,that meme was funny.Don't let your sisfurs catch you sleeping ;)
Purrs Mickey

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You look absolutely smashing!!!!

Love the outfit.

Purrs, shade

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Bast Save the King!! heheh :)

~Queen Snickers

Motor Home Cats said...

Tybalt, you look great in your Hawaiian finery. We are sorry that you couldn't get it posted in time. We liked reading your answers to your Meme.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,

Thank you for letting me spend so much time with you during our move. I think everything is back to normal now. At least as normal as it ever gets at our house.

Cody

Tybalt - thanks for tagging me - I will do the meme tomorrow.

Cody.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Blogger wuz mean to us too. We am glad we got to see yur owtfit for da wedding. Those lei's are so much fun to wear.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, Tybalt! You look fabulous in your outfit. It's frustrating how Blogger misbehaves sometimes!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a very good meme~!!!!
And I love your new icon picture!!!

Felix, Garfield & Jawsy said...

Ur get-up sure brought out the colours of ur furs, King Tybalt!

Blogger can be a bother sometimes, but we are sure the Gree & Othello would understand. :)

And we enjoyed ur Meme, for 1 min it looks like 4 of the 7 dwarfs were in the house! haha

Anonymous said...

You look very hawaiiany, Tybalt! Blogger sometimes doesn't play nice.