I am sure you all remember my new cousin Rudy, and his habit of making love eyes at my mommy.
Well, seeing Rudy twist my mommy around his little paw made me think of all the ways my sisters and I do the same. Mommy THINKS she is in charge in our family, but the truth is we kitties are the ones calling the shots. And I have to admit it is because we, like Rudy and his love eyes here, are gifted at pulling mommy's heartstrings.
So, thanks to Rudy Love-Eyes, we came up with our Thursday Thirteen: Kitty Love!
(Ivy's list should be 'How I Scare Mommy and Make Her Mad')
- Drape myself over mommy's head while she is sleeping and purr. (Tybalt)
- Curl up next to mommy or on top of mommy or (best yet!) get mommy to hold me while she is sleeping. (Tybalt)
- Pat mommy's face gently with my paw. (Holly)
- Give mommy kisses. On the lips. Cuz that's how beans do it. (Tybalt, Holly, and Ivy)
- Whap things off tables so mommy will know our house is too cluttered. (Ivy)
- Pretend to try and escape so mommy will panic and remember how much she loves me. (Ivy)
- Hold toys with my extra toesies and bunnykick. (Holly)
- Bite mommy's nose. (Tybalt)
- Hold mommy with my extra toesies and lick lick lick. (Holly)
- Walk all over mommy trying to decide what the best place on her to cuddle would be, settle down, only to get right back up and walk on her again to look for another spot. (Ivy)
- Knead mommy with my paws and purrrrrrrrr. (Tybalt, Holly, and Ivy)
- Look cute. (Tybalt, Holly, and Ivy)
- Escort mommy downstairs when she leaves in the morning, and wait for her at the door when it is time for her to come home. (Tybalt, Holly, and Ivy)