Kitties, I don't know if you have noticed it, but my mommy has been pretty lax in helping me blog lately. Sometimes I get to visit all of my friends, but most often I don't. And then there are all these great things like AWARDS that my friends are nice enough to give me, and then Mommy doesn't help me put them on my blog or thank them or give out the awards OR ANYTHING! Last night I had a heart to heart talk with my mommy, and after I explained to her how I felt (and put the bitey on her nose) she finally told me she was sorry and she helped me with my blog.
I would like to thank my totally pawsome friend EG for giving me this GREAT award!
Here are the rules:
Give this award to five friends (and only 5) who are dedicated followers of your blog - one has to be a new blogger in a different part of the world. Link back to whoever gave you this award.
We're going to tag:
Hmm . . . this might be hard. (The last requirement, anyway.)
I want to give this award to:
- My sweet Sammie-pie and her mancatly brother Tig
- Camie's Kitties
- Victor the Vampire Kitty (you know how my mommy loves vampires!)
- And for my new blogging friend who lives in a different part of the world, I'd like to give this award to Castle's new brother Timmy! Welcome to your new forever home, Timmy!
And Beau Beau and Angie gave me this award! And so did Scotchy, Stryder, and Sugar! And Praline! WOW!!!! I am SO honored!
Here are the rules for this one:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours, and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you've nominated
Okey dokey . . . here we go again . . . it is always so hard to choose!
- Dr. Tweety and the Fab Five
- The Purrageous Pirates
- Sweet Praline (right back at ya! ;) )
- Jimmy Joe
- Kazuko Neko
- The Royal Kitties
Now . . . for my very special visitor!
Today and tomorrow, Praline's mommy is going to be here in Atlanta. Which means that her mommy is abandoning her AGAIN.
I am sure we can all agree on how absolutely unacceptable this behavior is! Therefore I have invited Praline to come and visit ME while her mommy is here having fun without her. So Praline and I can have fun without our mommies!
I have hidden the nip from Ivy, and I've gotten all my mousies together . . . I have fresh temptations . . . extra stinky goodness . . . and soft blankies to nap on. Am I forgetting anything? Do I need to do anything else to get ready for Praline's visit?
Oh, I can't wait!!!