CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I hope EVERY KITTY is sitting down! This is going to be a shock! I am not sure what happened overnight, but this morning I saw a MIRACLE! YES! A MIRACLE! I was yowling and chirping outside of mommy's bathroom door like I do every morning, demanding that she come out and spend time with me. And then . . . mommy came out, but she looked different! Mommy had a little black nose and whiskers . . . and fuzzy kitty ears! Mommy looked like US! MOMMY IS A KITTY! Here is PROOF!


Oh, I am so excited! Holly and Ivy and I can't stop talking about it. We kept trying to climb mommy to investigate the ears more closely, but she said we didn't have time for that this morning. Maybe later I'll be able to get a better look. Oh, this is indeed a most wondrous day!

Last night was fun as well. Not nearly as exciting, but interesting nonetheless. Last night mommy came home from grandmamas later than she usually does, and she brought back two strange round orange things. They smelled kind of interesting and my sisters and I had to check them out. All three of us are very busy and curious kitties, so anything new that comes to the house has to be looked over thoroughly.

Are those mousies?!?!


Ivy said the other one looked like a prowling kitty. Holly claims that she was mommy's model for this one. You know how Holly is . . . anything Halloweenish belongs to her. *eye roll*

Here Holly is checking her pumpkin out. She even showed how she posed for mommy.

Why didn't you use me as a model, mommy? Aren't my laser eyes scary enough?


Mommy wanted me to let everyone know that she will be keeping us kitties extra safe tonight. None of us are ever allowed outside anyway, but she's making doubly sure of that this evening. I told Holly that this proved there would be no broom ride, but she ignored me. She's been nesting and purring all morning and looking very content. I will be keeping a close eye on her today.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!


25 meows:

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Happy Cat 'o Ween Tybalt, Holly and Ivy! (and to your now cat bean mom)

We's don't go outside anytimes at all either so we will be safes like you's as well.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Happy Halloween you guys! See Tybalt? We told you your Mommy was not a witch and we were right - she's a kitty!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, your mom turned into a kitty!!! Happy Hallowe'en to all of you. :)

jenianddean said...

Your mom turned into a kitty!! That's crazy talk. I wish our mom would!! Our mom and dad are also keeping us double safe tonight (bathroom prison) so we don't even get to hand out the candy. :sigh:

Your mom did a great job on the pumpkins. My mom loved the mousie one! Come by my blog and look at the cat totem pole that mom and dad carved for us.

Happy Halloween!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Gemini said...

Happy Halloween you guys!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi all! Your mommy certainly makes a very pretty kitty. What is that Bendrix? Oh, he sayz not as pretty as Ivy. Jeez Bendrix. We're sorry you don't get to ride on a broom Ivy, but it really is safer inside than outside on a broom.

My mommy is taking extra extra care of me tonight. I'll be all closed up in my safe room with treats, food and water until the doorbell stops ringing.

I hope you all get lotsa treats tonight!

Rascal said...

That is a very interesting kitty! Great pumpkin shots. Glad to see all you Cats snoopervising them.

Mr. Hendrix said...

PS I hope you'll all get to come to a party Saturday. We're celybrating my girlfriendcat Brandi's mommy getting a jobbie, our one year anniversary, AND my Gotcha Day! I'm going to be FIVE years old Saturday!!! I'd love for you all to be there.
www.sweetladycat.blogspot.com

Catzee said...

Ya mean yur mommy turned into a kitty!!! Wow. I wunner if my mom can do that. I like yur punkin!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is sooooo exciting! Your mom is part-cat!!!
Happy Halloween!

Sunny's Mommy said...

How cool is that! Your Mommy is a cat!

Happy Halloween to all of you :-D

LZ said...

How cool! We didn't carve our Pumpkins last night. Meowmy loves that tradition but the Chip Man isn't so into it. Have a Happy Halloween!

Latte

Daisy said...

Happy Halloween! I hope you get many good treats and no tricks.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Are yoo sure yoor mom's not a witch? She turned herself into a cat! Wate, dat's kewl...

ASTOR CATS said...

Happy Halloween and glad to hear your mom is keeping you safe what with all those trick or treaters out tonight. Your mom turned in a cat overnight. Wow our mom never did that.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Kimo and Sabi said...

WOWY - yer momma turned into a cat! Them is some nice lookin' jack-o-lanterns - Happy Halloween!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh . wow. You are sooo lucky. Your human has clearly reached a state of enlightenment - she has evolved into a feline. THAT is the ultimate in human slavery when they finally BECOME cats. *sigh* I can only dream...

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Happy Halloween to Your Highness and his family! Must say your mom has turned into a very pretty kitty. However, you should keep checking though! Make sure you keep your sisters safe and don't go prowling around!
MoMO

MaoMao said...

Happy Halloweenies to alla you kitties! And hehehe that yur Momma's turned into a kitty, too!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's fabulous that your mom turned herself into a cat! I think all humans secretly want to be cats. *giggle*

Happy Halloween!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Victor Tabbycat said...

What a wonderful fing fur yur Mom to become a kitty! Does she haf a tail?
Happy Halloween!

Forty Paws said...

Happy Halloween efurrybody! That is way kyool that your momma turned into a poodin! And your punkins are cute too!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

Your Mommy really is a kitty. WOW!! I hope you get a better look... and...uh... does she purr too?

~Ruis

Artsy Catsy said...

It's so good to meet you all! We just got back to blogging after a long break, and here you are! Come over and visit us any time (and see me in my Great Pumpkin costume!)

Rocky, CEO
Artsy Catsy
and the entire cat staff

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahahahaha, your mommy is so creative~!!!! I like her makeup~!No why you wanna see closer, it's neat~!!!!

Happy Halloween to you 3~! And your mommy of course. Seeing your photos let me feel so happy already~!