CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

Mancat Name Meme

Happy Mancat Monday to all of us gorgeous mancats out there!


Baby Mao and Yao-Lin tagged all of us kitties to do the name meme, so I thought I would give it a try.



YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (favorite stuffie + tail characteristic) Mouse Fluffy



YOUR GANGSTER NAME: (favorite toy-filler + favorite cookie) Catnip Oatmeal



YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color + favorite animal species) Blue Birdie



YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name) Mcpty



SUPERHERO NAME: (“The” + 2nd favorite color + favorite drink) The Purple Cream



NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Guy Dean (borrowed from mommy)



STRIPPER NAME: (your favorite scent + favorite treat) Chicken Dairy Temptation



SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday + favorite flower) Autumn Chrysanthemum



CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit + article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Blueberry Nudie



HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast + your favorite plant) 9 Lives Pine Tree



YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (“The” + Your favorite hobby + favorite weather element + “Tour”) The Purring Sunshine Tour



Would you kitties go see me, Mouse Fluffy, on my Purring Sunshine Tour? *snicker*



That was fun! Thanks Kitties!



I am now tagging my friends Captain Jack and Dante for this name meme! I bet their names will be interesting.



Also, my sisters and brother and I send lots of love, snuggles, purrs, and even doggie tail wags to Miss Peach. Get better soon! We all love you very much.

20 meows:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yo, Mouse Fluffy, can we be roadies on yoor Purring Sunshine Tour?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool! I like your Rock Star Tour name!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Furry hip!! You are one cool kitty.

Purrs
Abby

Jimmy Joe said...

Blueberry Nudie would be a funny cartoon show, hahahaha!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

The Meezers or Billy said...

blueberry nudie!! hee heee

great names!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We like the Purring Sunshine Tour!! Mommy says we will defiantely do your meme right after Halloween and our scary posts. Can we wait? Is it ok?

Mr. Hendrix said...

Very cool! We ManCats are gorgeous aren't we?? I like your detective name. I like birdies. I think "Blueberry Nudie" would be a cartoon on South Park! ha ha ha

PS Bendrix wants to say "hi" to Ivy. "Hi Ivy" *blush*

Irishcoda said...

Tybalt, you are one handsome prince!

LZ said...

Those are very good. I like Blue Birdie, that sounds like a tasty treat.

Latte

Daisy said...

Guy Dean sounds like a very manly NASCAR name!

Karen Jo said...

Mouse Fluffy on The Purring Sunshine Tour sounds like a great concert. Blueberry Nudie cracked me up.

Gemini said...

That was a furry interesting meme. I did like that photo. You look great Tybalt!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh that is excellent I am laughing out loud! I especially like your detective name, the blue birdie! he he xx

MaoMao said...

hehehe, those are some really kool names! that's a fun meme -- I'm gonna hafta do it sometime!

And I think yur Momma's right, me and you should start a Straw Lover's Club or an Evil Coffee Stirrur Support Groop. I think that would be really good! Them straws and evil coffee stirrers are always tryin to get the best of us, and we can share tips and stuff on how to get the better of THEM!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Catzee said...

Ya gots lots an' lots of names! How do you 'member 'em all?

Catzee said...

Ya gots lots an' lots of names! How do you 'member 'em all?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Your cartoon name is really interesting, I think if I see you on cartoon with this name would be perfect~!

Lux said...

That's a funny meme! Happy Mancat Monday to you, too!

Kimo and Sabi said...

We likes yer gansta name!

Irishcoda said...

Amber says, what! it's Tortie Tuesday today? Very cool post!