CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Frightful Friday

As I was patrolling my kingdom last night, I noticed that Holly was laughing. She usually isn't much of a kitty for laughing, so I knew right away that something was different.

I grew very suspicious, and started taking very careful stock of my surroundings. Imagine my horror at what I saw! Mommy has redecorated the house with some very disturbing objects. Here are some examples.

On the mantel:
On the entertainment center:




And on the door . . .this piece of evidence is the most damning of all!!!!

You can see me looking outside to make sure someone else didn't leave it behind by mistake. Anyone out there missing a broom?



No wonder Holly was so happy! She got her way! My Mommy is a witch!!!!!!!!

I had to seek comfort from a random straw.

18 meows:

LZ said...

Phew! Thank goodness for straws or what would you do? Things look pretty terrifying around there.

Latte

Mr. Hendrix said...

Ack! Remember, there are good witches Prince Tybalt. Glinda from the Wizard of Oz for one. Lots of witches do good things for the environment and stuff. I'm sure your mommy is a good witch.
I think that rest of that stuff is Halloween decorations. Mommy does that here. That is just a night where bean kids get dressed up scary and go get candy. Cats may or may not have to get dressed up (depending on how well they bitey) and get extra treats. Have you seen Garfield's Halloween special??

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

See if she can take you for a ride on that broom so that you can chase birdies in the air.

The Meezers or Billy said...

ack! a witch? YIKES!

Daisy said...

Aaaaahhhhhhh! This is very scairty! Thank goodness you have the straw for comfort.

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is frightful. I wonder what will happen next.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We has things like that at our house too - Mommy calls them decorations. Our Mommy has a witch sign too that says she is in too. Hmmm, is there something out Mommy's are not telling us??

The Crew said...

I think you and your straw should hide for a few days!

Your friend
Misty

Anonymous said...

Sure, Holly's laughing now, but how does she know she's safe from all these horror spirits? She doesn't have a Straw of Comfort (thanks, Daisy!), does she?

Enjoy it while it lasts, Holly Cat...

MaoMao said...

hehehe, Tybalt! We're gonna have to play Strawsies togethur. And wowie kazowie, that's a lot of neato deckorashuns fur Halloweenies! Don't let 'em scare you too bad. unless they start movin' on their own -- EEKIES, I just skeered myself!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Um, dad called mom a witch last night cuz she fixed his puter without even getting off the laptop in da other room. I think all mom's are kinda witches cuz dey all have majikal powers!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Mommy beans gave a chuckle. She likes witches on all hallows eve and all the times of course! Mommy beans is silly, I don't thinks she rides a broom but she says she has one as her other car?

Karen Jo said...

Your house is looking very scary. Thank goodness for straws to comfort you.

Rascal said...

Oh dear. My advice is to go take a good long catnap. For a week at least.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Your place is turning into a scary place! I reckon that SS should have a witch sign placed on her door as well since she looks like one in the morning!
MoMo
PS Is that nasty of me to say so? She doesn't mind though and says that she likes witches.

Lux said...

Thank heavens you found that straw!

Christine and FAZ said...

I can see why you were upset but I am not entirely sure how the random straw will help? FAZ

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hahahaha,
That is funny~!
Happy Halloween~!!!!!