CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Mancat Monday - Holiday Season

Hello again, everyfurry! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of turkey and ham and skritches. Loki and Dana got ham, and we kitties got a special turkey dinner. Yum!

As you can see from my picture today, me and my sisters were busy helping mommy decorate for Christmas while she was home with us for FIVE WHOLE DAYS. I am sad to report, however, that the tree remains isolated from our explorations behind a locked door in the dining room. No worries. I have Holly working on her lock-picking skills.

Now the countdown begins for SANDY PAWS! I'm making my wish list right now!

25 meows:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Looks like lots of fun at your place. The PM is slowly getting our things up and the tree is supposed to make it's appearance on Thursday.

Good luck with your lock picking. Google it.

Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You make a cute pilgrim Tybalt.

Mommy hasn't put our tree up. We are allowed to look at it but not climb. ~S,S & C

The Meezers or Billy said...

we can't haf a chrissymouse tree becuase we has a Billy.

DANA!!!! ::wiggle disco:: PLAYDANCEPLAY!!!! NOW!!! COME OFUR!!! - Billy SweetFeets

Cory said...

We heard a rumor that the tree will make an appearance this coming weekend! I may even climb it!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Truly very wonderful~!
I am looking forward to Santa Paws coming~!

Christine and FAZ said...

Sounds like a brilliant holiday. FAZ

The Island Cats said...

Our tree isn't even up yet...and mom won't put it up for awhile cuz we climb in it...isn't that what trees are for???

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah wasn't it wonderful to have someone around--even if there was so much work to snoopervise...

Everycat said...

This looks like very good fun helping with the decorations. We have every faith in Holly breaking in to the dining room to get at that tree! Best of luck!

Whicky Wuudler

The Furry Kids said...

I have no doubt that soon you guys will be playing with the tree. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

jenianddean said...

Keep trying to get to that tree!
--Jasper

Daisy said...

We are not sure if we will put up a tree this year or not, because Harley is still wild and crazy!

Parker said...

5 whole days is wonderful. We had Mommy for that long too - it was great!
So is decorating, lots and lots of fun!
ps - I am tagging you for a meme tomorrow!
Smooches!

Cafe Cats said...

Mama said she put up a tree, but I just see a little bushy thing with shiny-bits on the counter in the kitchen. I's tryin' to jump up there to see it but I's still too little.

Iago

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Ifn you get into the tree, make sure and steal an ornament. They are great fun to play wif. We luv the tree. Mom has finally stopped yellin at us for getting into it and now hangs soft, stuffed ornaments on the low branches for us to cart off. ~The Fluffy TRibe

Anonymous said...

We climbed our tree the first year, and we got shooed out a lot and squirted a few times, but now we just curl up on the tree skirt under it and enjoy the fireplace.

Sunny's Mommy said...

I'm glad all of you had a wonderful long holiday with your Mommy :-D I don't understand why she has the tree locked up. You're all so helpful, no way you'd climb up the tree and make it crash. I'm sure of that! You're all good kitties :-)

Sweet Purrfections said...

How dare your mom keepyou from getting to the Christmas tree! I am so glad that you had a great Thanksgiving!

My mom says to give your mommy a hug for her!

Rascal said...

She actually locks the tree up so you can't get to it??? Sheesh.

Unknown said...

If anykitty can pick open dat door we know Holly can! Keeps us up to date and let us know if she gots it done!

Lux said...

I hope you all get every single thing on your wish list - plus more!!! :)

Forty Paws said...

Oh yeah! Break open that door and get to that tree!

Luf, Us

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt!! You are so handsome!! I am so glad you had a wonderful time with your Mommy!
Whiskerkisses,
Sammie-Pie

Anonymous said...

Oh guys it looks like you is about to do a sit down with your Momma... Is it because she is no fun and puts the bestest toy in the world in another room? :P hehe

V-V

Java's Coffee House said...

Bummer about the tree being locked away! Mommy doesn't have a tree yet but I hopes she gets one so I can plays wif it. Loves to my Ivy!

Java