CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Mancat Monday Meme

My absolutely gorgeous and totally pawsome friend Parker tagged me for a meme! (Sorry it took me so long to get to it.)

Here it is:

Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin' them 'bout it.

Hmmmm . . . let's see what we come up with . . . .

This picture is of me during my FIRST close encounter with a Jack o'Lantern. You can see it has yummy . . er . . . I mean CUTE mousies carved in it. I wasn't sure what to make of it.

Now . . . who to tag . . .

I tag:

1. Purrageous Pirates
2. My sweetie Samantha Black
3. My floofy friend MoMo
4. PB&J
5. Praline

15 meows:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I like this one,
I think you are checking very detail about that pumpkin...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is a very close pumpkin encounter!

Anonymous said...

Hahha your face tells a zillion words!! Did you try and whap at it too? :)))

V-V

Everycat said...

Did you help carve some more mousies? I've never met a huge pumpkin before. They look a bit scary to me

Whicky Wuudler

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Wow! Very interesting pumpkin. Did it come to life at the stroke of midnight????

Parker said...

HeeHee! That pumpkin does look pretty nom-mable!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We like to eat pumpkin. ~S,S & C

Millie said...

You don't look like you like the look of that jack of lantern very much. I would be suspicious too.

The Meezers or Billy said...

great pikshur!!!

DANA!!! PLAY!!!!!! ::wiggle butt jingle bell rock:: DANCE PLAY DANCE!!!! - Billy

Samantha & Mom said...

Cute picture of you Tybalt checking out that pumpkin! I'll do the meme with my Tuxie Tuesday tomorrow! Thanks for tagging me! Mr. Tigger and I have The Lemonade Award for you at our Blog. Please stop by and pick it up when you get a free moment!
Your FL furiends,

The Island Cats said...

That's a close encounter of the pumpkin kind!

We did the photo meme today too! Stop by to see!

Cafe Cats said...

You looks like you about to put the whacky on dat punkin!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Did you whap the mousies on the pumpkin?

Sweet Purrfections said...

Tybalt, thanks for tagging me for this meme. Even though I have already done this one, mom has two computers, so we will do this on the laptop.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We is laffing at silly mommy cuz she saw dat piksher and thawt yoo still hadded yoor howlandscreem pumpkin! Mom's can be goofy sometimes.