CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

First - just a reminder. (And because I'm really excited about it.)



And now, just another big THANK YOU to all of you furries and your beans for being the wonderful, supportive, and generous creatures that you all are. Mommy and I are SUPER glad we joined in the kitty blogging community. We have made so many special friends and have met so many wonderful furries and beans. Our lives are much richer for knowing you all.

Also, mommy and I will be sending out cards again this year. If you received a card from us last year, expect to get one this year as well. If you didn't get one last year, but would like to this year, please email me your snail mail address at princetybalt AT gmail DOT com.

Happy Holidays!


10 meows:

Sweet Purrfections said...

And I am thankful to have met you and my mom was thrilled to meet your mom. I hope you have a wonderful Thursday.

I sent you my snail mail address to exchange Christmas cards.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt

Right back at ya!

Purrs,
Abby

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am glad we were able to be of support!

Daisy said...

I am glad you are part of the cat blogosphere, too! And I cannot wait for the next episode of CCSI.

Cafe Cats said...

We are happy to have met you too, Tybalt!

Mickey's Musings said...

Tybalt, it is really nice that you are in the CB too!!!!! We really like you and the girls ;) You guys are pawsome!!!!!!!!!!

Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We is glad we met yoo too..and Dana!

Unknown said...

We is happy dat we has gotten to know yoo guys too!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You have been our great support this year as well :)

Motor Home Cats said...

We are glad you are our friends as well, and we know Cody is very glad to have met your sisters and that they are such special friends to him. They helped bring him out of his shell a little.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade