CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday Thirteen "Tybalt Needs" Meme

Mommy's favorite picture of me.


Lots of you kitties have already done this meme, so I thought I would give it a try. Just google your name with the word "needs" after it and see what you come up with! I thought I would turn it into a ThursdayThirteen of the most interesting results - I got 45,800 results!

  1. Tybalt needs to make sure that it's safe first. (Well, DUH!)
  2. Tybalt needs to find a more positive way to release his negative energy. (Does this have something to do with my wrestling Ivy until she squeaks?)
  3. [All] Tybalt needs to do is have that same 'conversation' with the mail server. (Huh?)
  4. Tybalt needs to chill out a little. (Am I supposed to be taking a hint?)
  5. Tybalt needs more lens flare. (I think my laser eyes are just fine, thanks.)
  6. Tybalt needs a spanking too. (Only from my mommy, and she never spanks me!)
  7. Tybalt needs to create his own interpretation. ( I thought I did that every Friday.)
  8. [Your] Tybalt needs to be big, tall, scary, and the best stage fighter in your company. (I prefer to be floofy, romantic, and a passable kitty wrestler, but thanks for the advice.)
  9. Tybalt needs to protect his family's honor. (Of course, that is my job as the mancat.)
  10. Tybalt needs to read what I wrote a little more clearly. (I'll do the best I can.)
  11. Tybalt needs a hug. (Well, I can always use one.)
  12. Tybalt needs a girl to meow in bed. (WHAT THE PAW?!?!)
  13. Tybalt needs thoughts, idle or otherwise. (That's what the comments are for!)

23 meows:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

When I saw "need hugs" I really want to go hugging you!!

Motor Home Cats said...

Those are very interesting results. We are sending ((((hugs)))) your way since it said you need some.

Can't wait to see Friday's movie review.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

(Hugs)Well it said you needed some, so we couldn't resist.

Google is very strange isn't it.

~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

PS: We typed in Scylla needs and we got very depressing results if anyone is interested, they even drug Charybdis into it.

Apparently Scylla is the lesser of two evils.

~Socks

The Meezers or Billy said...

you needs hugs?? {{{{HUGS}}}}

DANA!!! PLAY???? PLAYPLAYPLAY!!!

Lux said...

{{{big hug}}}

Teehee about the idle thoughts!

The Crew said...

Hmmmm...lens flare? We think you have plenty of flare and the lens already finds you very handsome.

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS)))

You should always have plenty of hugs, Tybalt!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}
We'll all send you one big gigantic kitty huggle....

(a huggle is a group hug)

Purrs
Abby

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You so do not need a spanking! What was up with that site?!

Daisy said...

Tybalt, those are funny! I do not think you have any negative energy. But I will give you a hug, since you are in need of one!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Great meme!

At our cousin's house, it's the cats who rule of course!

CATS RULE, DOGS DROOL!

Laila and Minchie

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Those were soooo funny!!!!!

I am confused about #12 too though. The PM's laughing though so it must be some kind of human joke reference.

purrs Goldie

PB 'n J said...

Those were great - and who doesn't need a hug?!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are very interesting needs you have according to google ;-)

Unknown said...

Um about #6 dude, have you ever tried it? I mean if I get spanked right there where my floofy tail meets my tocks on my back, I get so excited I roll over and bunny kick the mom!

Try it I dare ya!

~ Shadow ~

Mickey's Musings said...

That's cool Tybalt! Not sure about #6. I know you do #9 :)
THose were fun ;)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine number 12 being rightz! Momma says your eyes say "take me to bed or loose me foreverz";)
V-V

Sweet Purrfections said...

I think this is my favorite of all the memes. I am sending hugs your way!

Liss said...

That's funny, I'll have to do that for the boys. Do you pick the first 13 that pop up?

Samantha & Mom said...

Meow!!!!! hehehehehe! Those are so funny Tybalt and I'll be right over to give you a big hug!
Nosekisses,
Sammie-Pie

Forty Paws said...

This a very interesting meme.

Luf, Us

Jake and Bathsheba said...

What a cool meme, Tybalt. We'll have to try that with Google.

Come visit our blog and guess why it's a special post.

~J&B