CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Mancat Monday - Christmas in July!

I joined in for "Christmas in July" this year, and was matched with two pugs! They are Pearl and Daisy, and you can meet them at too cute pugs. Let me tell you kitties, those two cute pugs sure do know how to treat a kitty right!

Here I am impatiently waiting for mommy to open the package for me. Sometimes mommy is just too slow!


I finally took matters into my own paws and just went ahead and dived in.


LOOK! It is a super nifty kitty scratcher! AND IT CAME WITH ORGANIC CATNIP!!!!


Oh my paws and whiskers, that catnip is goooooooood stuff. I got SO nipped out.


I also got a feather dangly-toy and a neat fishie toy and some yummy treats!

Daisy and Pearl, you are such wonderful doggie friends! I love everything!

As you can see, I was being a gentlemancat and shared with my sisters . . .

14 meows:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You were very nice to share. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That is an paw-some gift!!!!!

So nice of you to share, such a gentle-cat!

purrs

Sunny's Mommy said...

Awesome presents! You're such a polite mancat to share with your sisters.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a cool present!!!

catsynth said...

Looks like lots of fun. Enjoy your present. And we are impressed that you are sharing :)

Daisy said...

You got some very wonderful presents!

Liss said...

So glad you got your gifts! Next year we'll start earlier ;) Check out our gifts....

Liss said...

So glad you got your gifts! Next year we'll start earlier ;) Check out our gifts....

Samantha & Mom said...

Cool stuff Tybalt! We just loved Christmas in July. It was loads of fun! Can I come over and play?
Sammie-Pie and Mr. Tigger

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

That scratcher looks nice!
What good doggie friends!!
~ The Bunch

Artsy Catsy said...

Tybalt & family, this has been such a sad week, when life shows how short it can be, so we're taking time to tell all our special cat blogging friends that you've touched our lives dearly and you are loved.

Hugs & Purrs,
from Rocky, Sharolyn
& everybody at Artsy Catsy

Too Cute Pugs said...

Yay! We're so glad you got your presents and that you like them so much (we didn't know what a cat scratcher was but now that we see your pictures, we think we might need one LOL)

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Unknown said...

Holly and Ivy, I have something for you two, come see!

~ Molly ~

Anita said...

Wow! Christmas in july! You´re so lucky! Muahahahaha!