CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Mancat Monday - Mommy?

"Mommy?"
That is what I am saying in this picture. I've got a lot to question mommy about on this Mancat Monday. Mommy, why didn't you help me visit my friends more last week? Mommy, why were you gone working all day on Saturday? Mommy, why did you get up this morning and go to work? Mommy, don't you owe me a day of snuggling?
Sure, Almost Dad stayed home with us furry babies from Wednesday night on through yesterday afternoon - but let's face it kitties, Almost Dad is ok and all, but he isn't MOMMY. And while the other furries in the house may not notice the difference as much, let me tell you, I most definitely do. My person is mommy, and I haven't had nearly enough time with her this past week. It is enough to make a kitty revolt! No more snuggling! No more purring! No more playing! No more anything from me for mommy until she gives me the time and attention I deserve! Just call me Ty Guevera . . . VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Well, maybe I won't go that far, but I plan on letting mommy know just how lonely and unloved I feel. I think I deserve an extra day of snuggling and many more temptations to make up for this mommy absence, don't you?

20 meows:

catsynth said...

Aww. Sorry you're not getting the attention you deserve. Glad you were able to visit today.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
I know how you feel... I wish Momma would stay home with me more than she does and on Sunday when she is here all day she does 'chores' and I still hafta to wait on lap time.

Purrs
Abby

Mr. Echo said...

When we're not the center of our peeples world it hurts. But that makes the time we do get with them even bedder. Like last night both my peeple watched TV in the bed so I sat between them and got loved on big time. If it happind all the time it mite not be such a big deal. I'm sure your mommy misses yoo too!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I'm sure your Mommy rather be with you than anything else, but sumtimes stuff takes them away for a while.

I think you'll get some extra snuggles very soon!

~ Napoleon

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I agree with you! My beans are gone all day every weekend during faire, poo! I'm glad there is only one weekend left! ~Queen Snickers

Renna the Princess Puppy said...

Dana,

Mommy said somfing about leaning the crate. I'm not sure what it means. I kind skairt about it.

PB 'n J said...

Sorry to hear about that Tybalt - our Mommy has been MIA lately too. If she doesn't spend some time with us soon we might have to put the bitey on her!

Ana said...

Hey Ty Guevara! (this really got me laugh so much :-)

I am sorry you feel so lonely. But I am sure your Mommy will have time for you soon and snuggle a whole day with you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You deserve so much more attention. We need to get laws in place about feline neglect! I will make this part of my platform!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I coulds share my Mommy Bean withs you if you likes? She's been home alots and I's get plenty of cuddles to share with you from hers.

Daisy said...

My Mommie is my person too. Daddie is just not the same. I think you deserve many, many, many Temptations and extra snuggles!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We can tell yoo from egzperians Tybalt, even when dey don't go day hunting any more dey don't give enuff time to da kitties!

Willow said...

Oh no, it's hard when we don't get the attention that we so certainly deserve! I think that you should get lots of Temptations!

Purrrrrrrs, Willow

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh poor Tybalt!! I will come over and lavish all my attention on you!!! Did you read my Six Word Memoir on Sunday! It was just for you!
Purrrs and nose kisses,
Sammie-Pie

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Tell me about it~!
I also wish my Michico stay with me!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Aww, that is such a sweet expression on your face, Tybalt. We hope your mom has some more time for you soon.

Christine and FAZ said...

You deserve 100% of your humans' attention and you should get it. FAZ

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Wow, I think you look like me in this picture! I have a couple of pictures with those same eyes and pose where I could be your sister!
--JB

Sunny's Mommy said...

There is no substitution for Mommy, and the time she's supposed to devote to you.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Most certainly. Our bad Mother abandoned us today. She went got something weird done to her hair again and ate lunch with a friend. Really she could of been helping us visit our friends and feeding us our lunch, but no she was AWOL. So we know just how you feel. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis