CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dana's First Meme

OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!
I WAS TAGGED FOR MY VERY OWN MEME! ME! DANA!
OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!
The Torties said I could have the blog today on Tortie Tuesday, and Tybalt said he didn't mind, so today it is MEMEMEMEMEME! DANA!
Thanks Renna for tagging me! I'm soooooo excited!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I wasn't around yet! I'll only be four on July 1!

2. What are the 5 things on my to do list for today?
Nap! Wrestle Loki! Bark! Nap! Wrestle Loki!

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Peanut butter! Cheese! Peanutbutter doggie biscuits! Chicken basted chewies! Anything I can steal!

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would save more furries and bring them all home so we could PLAY all DAY! I'd make mommy stay home so that she could PLAY with me all DAY! I would buy a bigger house to PLAY all DAY in! I would buy more sofas and loveseats to roll around on, and more vents to nap in front of!
5. Three of my bad habits:
I jump on everyone because I'm so excited! I wrap myself around people and trip them because I'm so excited! I roll around on the loveseat and couch and scratch at the leather because it feels so good! I knock over the trash and surf the counters and tables because the twins tell me to! I steal kitty toys! And shoes! (Is that more than three?)

6. Five places I have lived:
I've only lived at four places. I was at the breeder, then the old people in Florida that bought me, then the rescue foster mom, then with Mommy and Loki and the kitties!

7. Five jobs I have had:
I play sheep for Loki so that he can herd me around the yard. I steal shoes and kitty toys so mommy can chase me and get exercise, so I'm a kind of personal trainer I think. I'm a kitty-sitter, I like spending time with the kitties. I'm a professional hugger and licker. I can also dance well - I like to shake my bootie!

24 meows:

The Meezers or Billy said...

DANA!!!! PLAY!!!!! COME OFUR AND PLAY WIF ME!!!!! - Billy

um, does you like rasslin kittens?

Sunny's Mommy said...

Dana, you did a terrific job on your meme!

Do you get in trouble for surfing the counters and tables? The only ones allowed to do that in our home are the cats :-p

Unknown said...

Oh Dana, you are a beautiful woofie. I enjoyed learning more about you in your meme.

Ana said...

Hi Dana! Congratulations on your Meme and your very own place on the blog!

It was really fun to read your answers. Being a personal trainer sounds like a good job. Is your salary as high as we expect it to be? :-D

Daisy said...

Good meme, Dana! You are nice to play sheep for Loki.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Dana
YOU did fantastic on your first meme!

Purrs
Abby

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow Dana, that was a great first Meme! We love learning new stuff about our furiends!! We think it is cute that you like to Dance and shake your bootie!! hehehehe
Your FL furiends,


Hi my Sweet Prince, I hope your holiday was fun and relaxing! Mom was so busy, we hardly got to visit anyone. Hear is my (((((((((((((hugs to you))))))))))))))))))!! Thanks for letting us know we won 3rd Place in the Indiana Jones Contest! Cool!!
Headbutts and nosekisses,
Sammie-Pie

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hi woofie! i liek your meme.

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hi woofie! i liek your meme.

George the Pup said...

Oh Dana that was a super meme! I like what you'd do with all that money, play play play!

George

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Those were really fun answers Dana ... you did great on your first meme! It was nice to learn about you!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Dana! Great job on your meme. That is a cute photo of you too. you have very important jobs. My mommy's old woofies looooooooooved Peanut Butter treats too!

It sounds like you, Billy and Fagin have lots in common.

PS Bendri sayz: Great job Ivy! The key is to sneak out only enough to scare them, not to get lost. Then you get lotsa hugs and treats for NOT being lost.

Anonymous said...

Dana, you go ahead and shake that bootie!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That wuz a great furrst meme Dana. Being a purrsonal trainer is a furry impawtunt job.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dana we am furry impressed wif yur meme infurmation. You did a great job and we bet yur tail wuz a waggin all ofur da place while yoo were writing it.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoor purrty cute fur a woofie.

Tara said...

Dana, you sound like so much fun!

Tara

Motor Home Cats said...

Dana, it was very nice to meet you. Camie likes to counter surf too. You sound like you have a lot of energy - Camie is a couch potato.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,
That was nice of you to let Dana do her meme today, but I missed seeing you.

Cody

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

ha! Very cute stuff, Dana!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great meme, Dana! :) We enjoyed learning more about you. :)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Dana, that was a wonderful meme! Well done.

~Goldie and Shade

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Dana yous a furry hyper woofie

Renna the Princess Puppy said...

YEA! YEA! What a great meme! Sorry I didn't get to see until today! :( I steal kitty toys and shoes too! Mommy keeps all her shoes locked in her closet now but daddy still forgets, nom nom nom. :)

Jans Funny Farm said...

You lead one interesting and enthusiastic life, Dana. We woofies can totally relate.

Hugs