CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

7 Useful Things Thursday

Chica and Pumuckl tagged me for a meme! I am supposed to list seven useful things about myself. I think I will list seven ways I am useful to my mommy!



  1. I am better than mommy's alarm clock. Every morning, weekends included, I will sit on her head and purr and then move in to chew on the phone cord by no later than 5 am. This makes sure that mommy is awake well before her alarm goes off at 5:30.

  2. I make sure mommy knows when she is supposed to go to bed. In my opinion, she should be in bed almost as soon as she gets home - right after she gives me my temptations, she should be in bed for a snuggle. I talk to her and encourage her to go into the bedroom from the time I've had my treats until she finally does.

  3. I taste test everything mommy eats or drinks, to make sure it is good enough for her. Kings and Queens in the past had royal food tasters; I think my mommy deserves no less.

  4. I always make sure to snuggle on top of mommy whenever she is sick and purr my hardest. I know this helps to make her feel better.

  5. I whap my sisters when they try to take over my special mommy snuggle spot. Mommy and I have a system, and it works. I wouldn't want mommy confused over a sudden change in routine. My whapping Holly and Ivy means I save mommy not only confusion, but having to move them herself to make room for me, her prince.

  6. I bring mommy breakfast in bed. I pick out only the choicest doggie food bits out of the doggie bowls and carry them to her in the morning. I even test them out first by whapping them in the floor to make sure they meet my high standards. If mommy is in the shower while I'm hunting her breakfast, then I'll leave it on her pillow and wait for her to come out and tell me how cute I am.

  7. Mommy never has a doubt that she is loved, because I love her so much. I'm her special boy, and everykitty and everydoggie knows it! If mommy has a bad day, I snuggle her and listen. If she's sick, I snuggle her and purr her back to health. If she's cold at night, I snuggle her to warm her up. I make her smile and give her lots of kisses. I think this is the most useful thing I do for mommy - give her love.

Now I tag Captain Jack, Bendrix, and Elsie Fallulah Graves.

16 meows:

Chance said...

Hehehe, I do #6 all da tym too. Mommie lurves wen she gets owt da lowd sukky monster an cweens unner da cold fud box ta gets all da woofie fuds owt frum unner it. Hehehe.

Psssst....tell yur Mommie dat Petco has kitteh trees an scratchy posts on sales rite now. Mai Mommie sed she paid less den 30 green papers for myn. May be yur Petco iz havin a sales too.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Tybalt, you are a wonderful cat, and you clearly give your mom a lot of love! :) We act as our dad's alarm clock too.

Ana said...

That as a wonderful meme, Tybalt! And you are a wonderful kitty! And that you even prepare for her breakfast in bed.. wow! I enjoyed you meme a lot!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are a very useful cat. Although I can't imagine that you wouldn't be.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Now, does your mom enjoy the dog crunchies in bed or does she save them to savor with her morning cuppa java?

Great list and awesome photo!

~Shade and Goldie

Parker said...

Tybalt, you sound like the bestest boy a Mommy could ever wish for!
That was a very special Meme!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
YOU really are one very useful and loving kitty...

Purrs
Abby

Sunny's Mommy said...

Tybalt, you are a wonderful mancat :-) You take exceptionally good care of your Mommy.

Lux said...

What would your mommy ever do without you? You're the best!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Tybalt you most certainly are a very princely kitty to your mommy!

Anonymous said...

We purr on Mom's head too. Gandalf even meows up her nose to wake her up! I don't know what's up with that kid.

Grayson

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo are furry good to yoor mommy...bet she feels really good knowing how much yoo love her.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Beans always think we can't leave without them, actually they can't leave without us!

Karen Jo said...

You are a true prince to your Mom, Tybalt. Bringing her breakfast in bed is extra-special. I am sure she feels very loved with all your snuggling and purring.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Good fer you fer protectin yer system of managin the Mommy's nights! Keep up the good werk!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Tybalt, how thoughtful of you to take such good care of your Mommy!

We wish your Mommy a very Happy Mother's Day!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat