Chica and Pumuckl tagged me for a meme! I am supposed to list seven useful things about myself. I think I will list seven ways I am useful to my mommy!
- I am better than mommy's alarm clock. Every morning, weekends included, I will sit on her head and purr and then move in to chew on the phone cord by no later than 5 am. This makes sure that mommy is awake well before her alarm goes off at 5:30.
- I make sure mommy knows when she is supposed to go to bed. In my opinion, she should be in bed almost as soon as she gets home - right after she gives me my temptations, she should be in bed for a snuggle. I talk to her and encourage her to go into the bedroom from the time I've had my treats until she finally does.
- I taste test everything mommy eats or drinks, to make sure it is good enough for her. Kings and Queens in the past had royal food tasters; I think my mommy deserves no less.
- I always make sure to snuggle on top of mommy whenever she is sick and purr my hardest. I know this helps to make her feel better.
- I whap my sisters when they try to take over my special mommy snuggle spot. Mommy and I have a system, and it works. I wouldn't want mommy confused over a sudden change in routine. My whapping Holly and Ivy means I save mommy not only confusion, but having to move them herself to make room for me, her prince.
- I bring mommy breakfast in bed. I pick out only the choicest doggie food bits out of the doggie bowls and carry them to her in the morning. I even test them out first by whapping them in the floor to make sure they meet my high standards. If mommy is in the shower while I'm hunting her breakfast, then I'll leave it on her pillow and wait for her to come out and tell me how cute I am.
- Mommy never has a doubt that she is loved, because I love her so much. I'm her special boy, and everykitty and everydoggie knows it! If mommy has a bad day, I snuggle her and listen. If she's sick, I snuggle her and purr her back to health. If she's cold at night, I snuggle her to warm her up. I make her smile and give her lots of kisses. I think this is the most useful thing I do for mommy - give her love.