CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Mancat Monday


Feathers make the perfect gift for a mancat.

Just one more week until Sandy Paws visits, everykitty! I've been counting down the days. I want to thank Skeeter and LC, Pearl, Bert, and Jake, and TT, Shadow, and Molly for their wonderful christmas cards that I received over the weekend! Mommy's unfinished dining room door is being covered quite nicely, thanks to all of you festive kitties!

It was VERY cold this morning . . . down in the 20s, after it was so freakishly warm last week! When I heard mommy's alarm go off this morning I made sure to wrap myself around her neck to keep her in her warm bed for a few minutes while the heater clicked on. I purred and purred and purred in an effort to convince her to stay home and snuggle with me, but she got up and went to work anyway. *sigh* Maybe I'll find a way to keep her home tomorrow.

We got to spend more time with out tree yesterday, but it didn't last long because of a certain naughty kitty. Yes, it was IVY. Again. Holly and I were on our best behavior to show mommy that we can be trusted with the tree and presents, but Ivy wasn't. Mommy heard the tree shaking, and when she came in to check up on us, Ivy was nesting in the middle of the tree. All mommy could see of her were gold eyes peeking out at her from behind the branches. Mommy scooted us all out of the room and locked the tree back up and told Ivy that was why we weren't allowed much tree time. You would think that Ivy would learn to behave, wouldn't you?

Bendrix, I think Ivy does it all for you. She was hoping her picture would get taken, but it didn't happen.

17 meows:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahahaha, Speedy and Ivy must be from da same skool. He is da reason we don't haf a big tree...

Mr. Hendrix said...

no pictures! no pictures! all naughty acts must be caught on film for the evil alter egos to enjoy. i, bendrix, would like to have seen that!!

hendrix & i want to thank you for the great christmas card! you should get yours any day now!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Poor Tybalt. Ivy is a mess and she cheats you out of tree time. Maybe your Mommy could just lock her out?

Parker said...

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. We've been pretty good this year with our tree...so far...

Daisy said...

I used to climb the tree when I was just a little cat. Now that I am THREE I do not do that any more.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my Tybalt, you are a very handsome Mancat! Meow!
Samantha

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

To bad you don't get tree time. Momma has been impressed with our tree behavior, especially Empress who gets into EVERYTHING. I am glad we have the tree because it is our special place where the two of us can get close together and not want to hit each other.~Queen Snickers

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I do wish we had a tree that was large enough to climb. I would love to frustrate the woman that way!

LZ said...

Oh fev-vers!!! I love fev-vers!!

Kaze

The Cat Realm said...

I would have LOVED to see Ivy's picture in the tree!
And what does the human expect? Trees are for climbing, that's their whole purpose!

Unknown said...

Feathers rock!
Our tree is up-we just lay under it though. Our Little Monkey gets into it instead.

Jan Price said...

Tybalt, Can't wait to read your review of Sassy's The Santa Caper. We thought it was terrific, and not just because our Percy was in it.

Jan's Funny Farm

Mickey's Musings said...

Ivy in the tree,heehee. There is always one in every crowd ;)
It's pretty cold here :( Good snuggle weather though.Would you like some snow? Hahaha
Purrs Mickey

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am very happy for you so happy getting many cards, it is very glad to recieve wishes from our friend~!
Please stay in warm spot~!!!!! it seems really cold your there.

Starbuck and Torrey said...

That is a beautiful picture! The colours are great and the feathers make it!

Tara said...

You are a very good mancat Tybalt!

Tara

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh yes, feathers are so much fun!

Our tree is too tiny for me to climb. I keep trying to eat it though, even though it's artificial.