CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Mancat Monday Excitement!

Today is a very exciting Mancat Monday, because I got my VERY FIRST holiday card over the weekend!



Thanks to Pixel for sending me a card! As you see, I had to check it out thoroughly. (Holly was helping.) Even the stamp on the envelope had a picture of Pixel on it!


Thank you so much, Pixel! I love my card, and it is extra special because it was the first one I received!

I can't wait to mail out my own holiday cards later this week!

Purrs and Happy Holidays to everykitty!

31 meows:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Receiving mail is always so much fun! :) Yay on getting your first Christmas card this year! :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is very exciting. I have gotten a couple so far and I love getting my own mail.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh how wonderful. Thats a great card!

x

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

That is a lovely card, Tybalt. Very nice!

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow! Holidays cards already. How exciting!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Unknown said...

Oh boy, I can't believe you have already received a Christmas card, that is very exciting! I see from your picture that your tree is up too. My Mum is way behind!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Our mom is furry far behind this year. She is more behinder now wifout a job den she was when she worked.

Chance said...

Ur own mail? thats awesume! I only gots one mail soo far and dat was my gizzy quilt. Mommie sez more is cumming, but I haz to waits fur it. I luvs mail. I lykes to chew on da papers. I put da bitey on it real goods too. I no think it tastey good, but it maks fun crinkly noiseys.

Chance

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Excellent card!! I love getting stuff in the mail, too.

Happy Mancat Monday!

Mr. Hendrix said...

That is so great! I haven't gotten a holiday card yet, but I keep checking my mail box.

Mommy is so behind sending (and collecting addresses) her cards. She says they'll be out soon.

Can you send me your address?
1hendrix AT fuse DOT net (all squished together)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ooo how excitin the furist one is always the best. I have to get my assistant...MOM...to help out with all of my cards...MOM MOM come on MOM!

Purrs
Abby

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

That's a nice card. Isn't it great to get your own mail. I am looking forward to getting mine, not that there will be many. Yes, you can get stamps with your picture here in Australia too but SS can't afford it this year. Maybe next year...

Samantha & Mom said...

Cute card and the first one is always great!! Have a great mancat Monday!
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger

LZ said...

Yeah! That is very wonderful indeed. I love when we get mail.

Kaze

Artsy Catsy said...

Congratulations on your first Christmas card, Tybalt! And sorry about subjecting you to my hissyfit ... sometimes I just drive me crazy, you know?

Rocky

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

It's grate when yoo git yer furry own mail isn't it. We postid our cards last week too.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

A card already? Ooh, we gots to get busy!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh looks at those laser eyes you gots! That certainlys is a furry pretty card you gots.

Kimo and Sabi said...

We got one too!

Mickey's Musings said...

Cool!!!!! That is so neat!

PB 'n J said...

Oh we're so behind - we'd better get cracking! That card is super cool!

Hot(M)BC said...

Mail is grate!!! Woo hoo!!
Purrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Tara said...

Christmas Cards are great, aren't they?

Tara and Kavan

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

YES~~~
Recieving card always awesome!!!!!

Karen Jo said...

That is a wonderful Christmas card. I hope you get lots more. I need to get busy myself.

Parker said...

What a pretty card!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's a beeuteeful card! We loves Christmas Cards too.

ZOOLATRY said...

We set out milk 'n cookies for Santa... but felt we also had to tell Tybalt to keep away from the straws!!!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
Hi Tybalt, don't u's jus loves getting ur's furry own mail.
Pixel has a furry nice, card, too.
Purrs, KC

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a beautiful card :-D

Anita said...

Oh! It´s very exciting! Receiving mail is fantastic always.

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...