CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday Movie Review - CCSI: The Santa Caper




Hello, Kitties! At long last, here is my review of CCSI: The Santa Caper in it's entirety.


CCSI: The Santa Caper

Produced by Little Productions
Director: Ruis
Writer: Karl





When we last left Santa's elves, they had just discovered a disturbing ransom note in his room.




Wisely, the elves make the decision to place a call to the NPPDCCSI (North Pole Police Department Cat/Canine Crime Scene Unit) for help in finding and saving Santa. In no time at all Detective Schlau (Roscoe) and Dr. Hinweis (Asta) arrive at the scene and look for clues. Finding colored eggshells and a large pawprint, they immediately suspect the Easter Bunny (Dragonheart).




After speaking to the Easter Bunny and finding out about Santa's secret (poker night!), they are off to interview the Tooth Fairy (MoMo), who may have more information on Santa's whereabouts.



With the aid of some helpful trees (Charlie, Momo, and Yao-Lin), the investigative team finally catches up with the kidnapper and Santa!


I won't spoil things by giving the ending away to those of you who have yet to watch, but let me tell you, it is a very good ending! It fits in perfectly with the spirit of the season, and has a wonderful message for all those kits and pups out there about the true meaning of Christmas. Once again, the team at Little Productions has created an episode that flawlessly combines action, suspense, and heart. I give CCSI: The Santa Caper two paws up and two purrs (plus a leaky eye for the moving message in the finale).

Sidenote: Yes, kitties, the holidays are almost here! My mommy will have this afternoon through January 2 off work, so I doubt that I will have time to visit or post much, if at all. I will miss you all and be thinking of you! I want to wish everyone a wonderful, warm, and safe holiday season. May you all be blessed this holiday and throughout the New Year! Purrrs!

Samantha: I will do my best to attend the New Year's Eve party with you, my princess. If I am unable to attend, please know my thoughts are with you. I am sending extra purrs your way. <3

37 meows:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

In case we don't see yoo till after, Merry Krissmouse. Um, we think yoo and Sam would make a wonderful royal couple...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh we loved the movie. Of course Gemini insists that we love it... Sigh

C.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt

Our Momma is off until Jan 3rd after she gits off werk today..she will have limited access too...so we do hopes yu half a grate holiday and Meowy Krissmousey

Purrs
Abby and Boo

Forty Paws said...

That's a great movie review!

Merry KrissMouse to you and a very Happy New Year!

Luf, Us

Samantha & Mom said...

Tybalt, I understand about the holidays and so if I don't see you until after the 1st of January you and your family have a wonderful Merry Christmas and safe New Year! I'll be here when you get back!
Purrrrs and headbutts to you,
Princess Samantha

Samantha & Mom said...

Drats!! PS: Loved your review!!!
Sam

Artsy Catsy said...

Tybalt, in case we don't see you until after Jan 2, we want to wish you the best happiest merriest Catmas ever!

Your friends at Artsy Catsy

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Happy Christmas to you guys as well.

PB 'n J said...

You're right it was a great show!

We wont's be around much either, since Mommy and Daddy are going home to California for Christmas - mayber we'll teleport over to see you after we leave Dante and Capt. Jack's house?!

Hope you all have a very Meowy Christmas!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I love the movie for certain~! It's wonderful and perfect for Christmas~!!

I hope you have great Holiday~!
And Merry Christmas for all of you!!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

We gotted your Christmas Card! Thank yous!

MaoMao said...

"The Santa Capur" rocked! And you did a superduper review.

Merry Chrissymouse to you and yur fambly! And we Ballicai wish you and yours alla the bestest in the New Year!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Leslie said...

An important message from Tigger the FBI Cat!

We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year! XX

P.S. Mom said I have to add that this is also from the two over at topcatrules, Pyewacket and Trixie.

P.S.S. That was a great review! I wish I could write like that. I have great skills in napping though. :)

Anonymous said...

An excellent review of an excellent show! *smile*

Happy Holidays to you and yours, and I wish you the happiest of Happy New Years!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Jan Price said...

When you get a chance, stop by. We have something for you.

Jan's Funny Farm

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Great review! Hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Purrs,
MoMo

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Exellent review! An we saw the ending an it was great.

Ennykittie who hasnt seen it is in fer a thrilin adventure!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Oh I love CCSI!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fabulous review! The Santa Caper was a great production.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

My little brother has arrived!

ZOOLATRY said...

To Tybalt, Holly and Ivy... we wish you and yours a most happy Christmas and a new year that is good in every way.

Sassy Kat said...

Seasons Greetings to your and your family. I need to stop by my place Christmas eve or Christmas day I have a little something for you two. Thank you for being such a wonderful friend.

Mr. Hendrix said...

First, Bendrix left Ivy a message on her post with the card. He is annoyed with mommy it took so long for her to visit so he could see it.

I think you and Samantha are awfully cute together! She certainly is a pretty princess!

Great movie review. We loved it!! I can't wait until next year's CCSI season starts.

Mickey's Musings said...

Santa comes tonight!!!!!!!!!
WooHoo!!
Have a great day!I'm glad I met you :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mickey, Georgia & Tillie

Rascal said...

Too too clever! Merry Christmas Tybalt!

Fat Eric said...

Just stopped by to say Happy Christmas! and big purrs from me, Fat Eric

The Furry Kids said...

Merry Christmas!

Thank you for the card. You guys all look so cute!

The Cat Realm said...

What a great review, Tybalt! Thank you so much!
And we all from The Cat Realm wish you very happy holidays and a wonderful new year!
Karl

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Your Christmas card arrived last night, thanks +++++. That's my first ever and only Christmas card! Perhaps SS could do a little more for me next year and organize a special card to send to my kitty friends.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We got your card. Fanks efurr so much, it's grate. Hope you had a lovely Chris Mouse.

Anita said...

Hahahahahahahahaha!

HAPPY 2008!!!!!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi all! Bendrix and I want to wish you all a very happy new year and we hope to see you at Dr. Tweety's party tonight.

Big purrs for a happy healthy new year for you all!!

Bendrix says "hi" to Ivy!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Tybalt,

We wish you a Very Happy New Year!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Motor Home Cats said...

Happy New Year Tybalt.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Gledwood said...

Hello I notice everyone commenting here seems to be a cat which is making me feel rather uncomfortable... I got here via 1 of Gattina's blogs... you probably know Gattina... just thought I would say hi while I'm here and happy 2008! I do a pets blog too you see and I went on a cats blogs hop some months ago... looks like I've hopped right back into the same territory...

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Happy New Year!
DMM

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year!

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy New Year! 2008 Is Going To Be Great!
Samantha and Tigger