CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Mancat Monday - Award and Romantic Karaoke

One of my favorite mancats, Jimmy Joe, passed an award to me! Here it is!

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

WOW! I am so excited to get this! As you kitties know, I've been a little . . . well, let's be honest . . . I've been A LOT behind in visiting my friends. Mommy finds time over the weekend to help me set up my blog, but she doesn't always find time to help me visit my friends.

And now for the hard part . . . which 8 kitties should I give it to? So many of my friends are pawsome, plus since I haven't visited much recently I'm not sure who has already received this award.

  1. Adan and Lego
  2. Captain Jack, Sir Dante, and Fagin
  3. My sweetie-pie Samantha and her pawsome brother Mr. Tigger
  4. Vampy Vic
  5. My look-alike cuz JB
  6. Mickey, Georgia, and Tillie
  7. The lovely Parker
  8. Miss Marilyn Monreow
In other news, mommy is up for an even busier few weeks. She has a mid-term project to work on for her Adolescent Development class, plus the Spring Semester is always her busiest time at work. AND, if you can believe this, Grandmama's car got sick on Saturday and scared Grandmama (and mommy), so Grandmama's car is now in the car hospital and probably won't get to come home until late this afternoon. Since the car they used to use as emergency back-up is sick too, mommy took the day off work to play taxi driver for Grandmama and Uncle Sean. Mommy is super grateful that where she works is nice about things like this. My paws are definitely crossed that Grandmama's car is all better soon!

And since this week is going to be so busy (and Saturday is Valentine's Day!) I conferred with my furry siblings and came up with some pawsomely romantic songs to post for the next few days. So, here is the first one!

Here is John Denver singing one of the most romantic songs ever written. It always makes me and my mommy get all leaky-eyed when we hear it, because it is so beautiful.


14 meows:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on your award~!
And that is very very honored to recieve the award from you!

I wish your mommy will have very good mid-term work. Busy right now is good~! I hope everything is going well :)
I hope your grandma's car will be recover soon!

Tuck said...

Congrats on your award!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We liked the song. Mommy is partial to his song "Wildfire".

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Congrats on the awards and we hopes your Grandma's car gets fixed soon. ~S,S & C

Parker said...

Concats on the award Tybalt and thanks for thinking of me and passing it on!
Smoochies to you!
ps - I love that song too!

Samantha & Mom said...

Congratulations on your Award and thanks very much for passing it on to us!! We love that song by John Denver. One of those always makes our eyes leak song, too! Tybalt come on over and spend some time with me while your Mom is so busy!!
Purrrrrs and snuggles,
Sammie-Pie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awardie Ty and also thank you for thinking of mez! :))
We knows how it is about visiting, well we do visit but mostly only have time to read in the google reader. I thinks lots of kitties have their mommas busy hehe
Iz funny a cause our car is going into the doctors today to get fixed, we had to hire one so Dadda could get to work.. ouch!

pes: I did not listen to the song a cause momma gets leaky too easy :(

meemsnyc said...

Congrats on the award, we are sorry to hear about all the car troubles.

The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award! We hope Grandmama's car gets better!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Your Mommy does sound very busy. I hope your Grandmama's car is better soon. Congrats on your award!

Mickey's Musings said...

Thank you for the award guys!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy you thought about us :)
We hope you get lots of scritches from your Mom while she is super busy!!!!
Bet you will have a pawsome Valentines too :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Congratulations on your award. I know your mommy is working hard, but just wait until she finishes school and then you can have lots of fun together!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award! And many cuddles to your Mommy. Thank you so much for passing the award to me. I'm very honored!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!