CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Proud Mancat Monday


As my doggie sister Dana would say, "OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!"

I WON!!!!!!!

I won an award for "Best Musical Movie Review"for my review of "Sweeney Todd" as well as (and this was such an unexpected honor) the "Lifetime Achievement for Best Movie Reviews on Friday."

I am both humbled and overwhelmed.

A big thanks to all the members of the Acatemy, especially Fin who put all of this together. Also a huge thank you to my mommy for allowing me to blog in the first place, and who is nice enough to rent movies when I ask for them. And last but not least, to my beautiful Sammie-pie for all of her love and support - I couldn't do it without you, princess!

* * *

In other news, mommy is doing better but we think it may take awhile for her to be back to 100%. She still has a lot of congestion in her chest and is super tired, but the cough is getting better and she doesn't think that she looks quite as much like a zombie as she did last week.

12 meows:

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Congrats and we hope your Mommy gets to feeling better soon. ~S,S,C & F

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award. I hope your person gets better soon.

The Island Cats said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Island Cats said...

Congrats on your award, Tybalt! Zoey won for Best Girl Power Feature...now she thinks she's hot stuff....

Wally & Ernie

Unknown said...

YER MOM WAS A ZOMBIE???? Oh dat is not good, not good at all! How did yoo cure hers? The big male bean and all the boy beans say there is no cure, just ::whispers:: chop off the head.

The Furry Kids said...

Congratulations, Tybalt!!!You're famous!
We sure hope your mom feels better soon. I hope she's letting you snuggle her lots. That's the only way she'll get better.

Love,
Tazo

Tuck said...

Congrats on your award!! I hope your mommy keeps feeling better!

meemsnyc said...

Congrats on the award!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I missed a lot while I was not blogging this last week. The Acatemy Awards looked like so much fun.
I hope your mommy is feeling better.
--JB

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh you deserve it! Hope your Mom is all better soon.

Motor Home Cats said...

Congratulations on your wins. We are sorry to hear that your mama is sick. We are purring that she will get better soon.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations!! Or as Dana would say "OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!" You sooo deserve this award!!