CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Mancat Monday - Back!

Yes, kitties, I am back. Last week mommy was very busy and very tired, so I didn't get any time to blog or visit my friends. Mommy and I got in a lot of cuddling and naps over the weekend, and I am hopeful that this week will be better. *paws crossed*

This Wednesday is mommy's birthday. She is turning something called the big "THREE-OH." I am throwing a party on my blog for her that day, so mark your calendars everyfurry! There will be niptinis and ham!

Oh . . . and just to let you know, the evil squirrels are still at it. They have mocked me from my own front porch all weekend! I am plotting.

13 meows:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

evil squirrels ARE EVERYWHERE, aren't they?
On your front porch ? It's too too over~!

I hope your mommy will have a very good birthday~!!!!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

I really think you need to round up the CB's best hunters and take that squirrel DOWN!!!!!!

Purrs

Cory said...

Ohh wow, maybe a squirrel hunting party to take them down? Cecilia and Jonesie are at the ready to help you hunt them. I can watch from a safe window and help all I can. Hope your mom has a great birthday...we'll be there at the party!

The Island Cats said...

Hi Tybalt! You got an evil squirrel problem? Maybe we should teleport over to help you take care of that little problem...hehehe...

We'll be there for the party! We never pass up ham...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a youngster your Momma is! But I hope she has good birthday. It is good to see you back.

The Meezers or Billy said...

squirrels is EVIL.

DANA!!! ::wiggle butt:: PLAYPLAYDANCEDANCE!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

****wavin paws****
HI Tybalt it's so furry good to see you especially on Mancat Monday!
OOOO a partee we LOVE partees....

purrs
Abby

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We will help you with the evil squirrels when we come by for your Mom's party. ~S,S & C

PB 'n J said...

It's great to see you back Tybalt! We know how those bizzy Mommies can be (not to bizzy for face book though!)

Unknown said...

Do they scream and throw fings too? Dey is mean beastys!

Sweet Purrfections said...

It's great to see you back! My mom has been really busy lately and I haven't been able to visit too much, but she is trying to keep my posts up.

We want to be the first to wish your mom a big three-o! Mom says know her memory lately, she will forget! Hee! Hee!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt, my prince, I have missed you so much!!! Wanna come check out my pictures today!! We can share my sunspot!!
Purrrrrs and ((((((hugs)))))),
Sammie-Pie

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow, that is a major age for a hooman! mak sure that you get together with your Dadda and do something extra special for her... they start to feel the age after 30... so be very nice!! :))

V-V