Today I am giving thanks for Grandmama, who came to my rescue! Grandmama just happened to have some batteries, so I now have a new picture of my handsomeness to share with you all. Also, I am giving thanks that I am finally posting again, after two days of mommy having a migraine on top of her lingering nasty sinus crud. Sick mommies aren't good at helping their kitties blog.
Also thanks to Grandmama and her batteries, I can now participate in the Cold Box meme that Gizmo tagged me for!
As you can see, our fridge is old. And small. And mommy has lots of stuff stuck to it.
Hmmm . . . on the top we have:
- A magnet from the Okefenokee Swamp.
- A magnet from the Jekyll Island Club hotel.
- A small picture of Almost Dad. It looks like a mug shot.
- A spooky spider magnet.
- A picture of Almost Dad's family dog, Buffy.
- A card from mommy's friend, Aunt Debbie, who lives in Colorado.
- A postcard from Savannah.
- A spooky ghost magnet.
- Several more postcards from Savannah.
- Another card from Aunt Debbie.
- A Halloween card from Aunt Cat, the Purrageous Pirates' mom.
- A reminder to mum that the Comcast cable guy is coming to see us tomorrow.
- Aunt Debbie's address and phone number in Colorado.
- Postcards from Aunt Debbie from various western states.
- Humorous kitty magnets.
- Humorous doggie magnets.
- Magnetic Mickey and Minnie note pad from Aunt Cat.
- A picture of what Mommy would look like if she was a character in the Simpsons.
And on the side we have mommy's favorite:
She tries to live by that motto.
And the male bean magnet always makes her giggle.
The inside of our fridge isn't pretty, so I didn't get mommy to take a picture of it. But inside she has leftovers (spanish rice, squash and onions), Gatorade and water for Almost Dad, and bagels and cream cheese (yum!)
I tag any kitty or doggie that hasn't played yet!