Happy July 3rd, everykitty! I'm getting ready for the big 4th of July holiday a little early. Having Independence Day just around the corner has me thinking of how thankful I am that I live in a country where mommy and other beans are allowed to protest against injustice and cruelty and do their best to make the world a better place for both beans and furries. So many horrible things have happened and continue to happen, but as long as we do our best I know we can all make a difference! I am also thankful that while we have lost many friends lately, we have all remained close and supportive, and have even gained new ones. And one of my best mancat buddies, Jasper, tagged me for a meme! So I will do it now.
Here are the rules:
Link to the one who tagged you.
List the rules on your blog.
Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
Tag some blogger friends with links.
Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
OK - here goes! 6 quirky things about me.
Hmmmmm . . . .
- I like to leave the room mommy is in, and then cry and yowl at her to let her know that I miss her. When she calls me, I'll come back right away and snuggle and purr like I had forgotten where I left her.
- I've mentioned this before, but I love doggie food crunchies. I love to play with them and bring them to mommy and CRUNCH them all in her bed.
- I like to watch television. Action movies and cartoons are the best, but really anything with lots of color and movement can keep me entertained. None of the other furries will really watch TV - Loki will watch Animal Planet every now and then, if there is a doggie agility trial on.
- I love Almost Dad but I am jealous of him, too. If he gets too close to mommy or infringes on our snuggle time, I'll worm my way in between them and claim my spot on mommy. But I still love to sit on him and get skritches.
- I put up with my doggie brother Loki and my doggie sister Dana, but I don't really bond too much with them. Loki's tail is fun to play with, but he won't let me, and Dana is very loud and bouncy and bigger than me. The girls love both the doggies, but I'm a mommy's boy all the way. I love all of my furry siblings, but mommy is and always will be my favorite.
- As you all know, I love love love to steal straws! I also, however, love to steal mommy's undies, mommy's socks, mommy's gloves, mommy's sweaters, any kind of plastic wrapper, and mommy's little stuffed animals. I hide all of my treasures the best that I can, but mommy always finds them . . . eventually. If I bat my treasure under a door and can't get to it I'll cry and scratch until mommy gets it out for me.