CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

Kitties, I've had a lot to think about in the past year. I've also had too much time to think about it in.

In the past year there have been a lot of changes in my kingdom.

Almost Dad became Forever Dad.
Mommy had an alien blurp in her tummy.
Later, mommy brought home a blurpy girl.
Blurpy girl turned into Crazy Cat Blurp.

I could go on, but I shall spare you. Suffice it to say that no one has had any extra time to help me with important things, like keeping in touch with my friends, my sweet Sammie-pie especially, or even just helping me update my blog with all-important Tybalt news bulletins even once a week, let alone once a month.

Loki, Dana, and myself all went without cupcakes on our birthdays.

CUPCAKES!

I ask you, how is just telling us "Happy Birthday" on our special day enough?

At least I know mommy feels guilty about it. She feels guilty about a lot of things, especially how we furry babies have gotten the short end of the stick.

The good news is that right now mommy is between classes, so at least for this week I am back to blogging!!!! That's right, kitties!

I am keeping my paws crossed that this trend continues . . . .

10 meows:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Guilt is always a good thing! HE HE. If it's there--use it to your advantage...

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hey Tybalt, good to hear from you again. We have missed you but do appreciate how busy your mom must have been with a baby.

Pssst, work on that guilt, dude!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Tybalt, it's so good to see you back on the CB. My mom kept up with your mom on FB, but I kept asking, "where are the kitties?"

The Meezers or Billy said...

tybalt, you are the king of the guilt trip and we bow to your grateness!!!! pawsome job!!!

Jacqueline said...

Change is tough for us cats...We're sorry you guys have been so neglected sweetie, we have certainly missed you=pour on the guilt and maybe Mom will bring you cupcakes "just because" it isn't your birthday to make amends!...kitty kisses beautiful friends...Calle, Halle, Sukki

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
We knew your Mom was super duper buzy...just like Captain Jack's Momma is(and Miss Boo misses him like crazy) so we do understand. We hope your Mom can find a spare bit of time just to post a picture or send a quick one paragraph to let us all know how all of you are doing. We still think of all of you.

Miss you
purrin
Abby

The Island Cats said...

We know how busy the humans can get so we're glad your mom is making some time for you guys now...

Jans Funny Farm said...

We're glad any time you're able to post.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Moms can get so busy, especially with little wee things around. Glad to see you!