CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 4, 2011

It's About Time!

Hello, my fellow kitties!

Yeah, it is truly embarrassing how long it has been in between posts from yours truly. The mommy makes promises only to break them to me. But such is life when a kitty has to depend on his mommy to help him keep in touch with his furry brethren and . . .er . . . sistren.

There have been some more changes for us. The CCB is an accomplished walker, runner, and climber now, so there aren't as many places to hide from her. I let her give me her painful love (and believe me, it is PAINFUL!) but then I run and hide as best as I can. The only time I really let her have quality time with my princely self is when we both share mommy's lap. I refuse to give up mommy time to the CCB, no matter what she does to me. Mommy started a new job (just in time for the new year) which is LOTS closer home so we furries plus the CCB get to see her more. It was a good thing, too, because the same week she started her new job both the FD and the CCB got the nasty evil flu bug, and being closer to home really helped out a lot then. Everyone is much better now, thankfully.

Here it is almost Valentine's Day already. I hope my darling Sammie-Pie hasn't forgotten about me. I still love you dearly, my beautiful floofy princess!

Here is a picture of me to tide you all over until the next post. Notice my handsome floof and piercing blue eyes.


11 meows:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are looking great! I am certain that the CCB is keeping you fit and in shape!

The Island Cats said...

Hi Tybalt! We're so glad to hear from you and that things are going good...well, 'cept for that CCB, but it sounds like you're getting her under control!! Have a great weekend!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we is glad to hear from you - and I's glad you wants to be on mine pit crew for Daytona! - Sammy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Yay we is so happy to see you Tybalt!
We is glad efurryfing is OK!

purrin
xoxox

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hey, good to see you, my furriend. Liitle beans who can run and climb are little terrors. I hide whenever they come around, usually weekends. Good luck with CCB!

Us4 Cats said...

we love your little matching tail and paws ;} squee!

-Us4 Cats

Chrissie said...

Tybalt, it's good to see you! My mom suffers from the same malady, but without such excellent excuses.

The Furry Bambinos said...

We are so happy to hear from you, whenever you can post! Thanks for the update and the photo of your handsome princely self!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Sunny and Sky)

Samantha & Mom said...

"Faint"

Sorry Tybalt, but Sammie just fainted from seeing your handsome self again!!
Clementine

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Tybalt!! I have a question for you on my Tuesday Blog post!!
Hugs & nosekisses,
Sammie-Pie

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday, Tybalt. We miss you and hope that all are well at your place.