CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Help Parker Vote!

I'm sure all of you know my beautiful friend Parker. (Hopefully my sweet Sammie-pie won't get jealous because I acknowledged that Parker is, well, a very attractive ladycat.)

Anyway, Parker is asking everykitty and their beans to go vote for the Wayside Waifs and their video "7000 Stories." It shows some of the furries that they have helped. It is super easy to vote! All you have to do is go to the website here and look until you find the blue merle doggie (black and grey with spots) and then click on the picture, and then click on "vote!" How easy is that? But everykitty needs to hurry and do it, because today is the last day.

I've already gotten my mommy to vote twice - once yesterday and once today. I tried to let Parker know on her page, but I'm having problems leaving comments on her posts . . . but I'll figure out that problem soon. In the meantime, Parker, I'm doing my best to help spread the word!

Also, I was poking around the pictures on the computer, and I found a picture mommy took in Helen, GA last spring.

Sigh. We are supposed to get freezing rain and sleet tonight.

Where oh where are you Spring? We southern kitties can only take so much of the wintry weather.

PS: A lot of our special kitty friends need extra purrs and purrayers. Please know that while mommy and I may not be around on my bloggie very much, we still care about you all, and you always have our love, purrs, and purrayers.

14 meows:

The Florida Furkids said...

We voted yesterday and went back and voted again today.

We've had a colder than normal winter here too. Spring can't get here fast enough for us.

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Parker said...

Dear Tyblat and Mom -
You're lucky you aren't right next to me, otherwise the two of you would get such a big wet sloppy smooch from me!
Thank-you for posting this!
(((HUGS)))

Parker said...

TYBALT!!! I mean TYBALT!!!
Tyblat...sigh...

Jans Funny Farm said...

Thx for reminder. Unfortunately, we didn't get a vote button when we just stopped by. :-(

meemsnyc said...

We'll go vote! :)

meemsnyc said...

Darn, there was no vote button. Saw the video, its amazing!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt!! I have missed you so much!! Wanna come to TX and visit me for a few days!! We are so ready for the warmth and your blurpy girl is so cute!!
Huggggs,
Sammie-Pie

Quill and Greyson said...

Happy Birthday Tybalt!

The Creek Cats said...

Happy Purrthday, Tybalt!!

jenianddean said...

Happy Birthday Tybalt!
--Jasper

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Birthday, Tybalt! Hope it's a great day for you.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Purrthday Tybalt and a squillion more...are yoo ever comeing back?

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Tybalt!!
Love & kisses,
Sammie-Pie

kanishk said...

, there was no vote button. Saw the video, its amazing!
home jobs without registration