CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dana's Karaoke and Dance Party Birthday Bash!

OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!!!!!

Yesterday was my BIRTHDAY and I turned all of FIVE!!!!! I'm a LADY now!!!!!!! And I'm such a special LADY that I get TWO WHOLE DAYS for my BIRTHDAY instead of just ONE like other furries get! And I got to PICK what kind of PARTY I wanted and I wanted . . . .


BILLY SWEETFEETS!!!!!!!!! Will you DANCEDANCEDANCE with me?!?!?!?!?!



There are CUPCAKES and HAM and TEMPTATIONS for the CUTECUTECUTE KITTIES and Loki is DJ again because he is good at that and isn't good at dancing and I should know because he can't do the wigglebuttdance like me and BILLYSWEETFEETS can so it is better if he doesn't even TRY because then he'd be EMBARASSED and probably wouldn't stay for the party and then I'd be HURT!!!!

Let's DANCEDANCEDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 meows:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ham?! Did you say ham?! Happy Birthday Dana!

Karen Jo said...

Happy Birthday, Dana! I won't sing, because I'm terrible at it, but I will dance, dance, dance.

The Creek Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Dana!! We just love to dance dance dance!!

Hope you have a fabulous day, sweetheart!

P.S. Dana is our mom's name too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! ME is coming ofur to DANCEDANCEDANCE wif you and sing and dance more!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!


::wigglebuttbarkdaydance:: - Billy SweetFeets

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Dana!!! We brought our dancing shoes!!! Whoohoo!

Happy Birthday!

Reese =^..^= said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the big party. My birthday is Saturday and I will be 5 too!

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday, Dana!

CCL Wendy said...

We all likes ham! That'll do it! Give us ham and we'll dance up a storm! Temptations are nice cuz you can eat 'em and dance to them, too!

Wot a great partay! Thanks fur the invite! And happy purrthday again!

Luff,
Dante, Dylan and Domino

Quill and Greyson said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy Belated 5th Birthday Dana and many, many, many mooooooore!!! Hope your day was filled with fun and lots of dancing!
Your FL furiends,